When I bought my KEYone from Rogers, the rep setup my device to get it working with the Sim card.

Upon setup, she setup my device as English Canadian.

Well the trick to get Google Assistant is to have your system language to US English. I did not have this option available to me at all in System Settings.

I ended up having to factory reset my KEYone. The first thing you choose is language. Low and behold, there was US English. After setup was complete, Google Assistant was there.
    06-02-17 09:32 PM
    Settings, language, English US...set mine up..my device is also on Rogers deleted English Canadian while I was there
    06-02-17 09:37 PM
    Settings, language, English US...set mine up..my device is also on Rogers deleted English Canadian while I was there
    As said, English US was NOT even available in those settings. It was as if BlackBerry just removed them when the phone was setup as Canadian English.
    06-03-17 04:34 AM
    As said, English US was NOT even available in those settings. It was as if BlackBerry just removed them when the phone was setup as Canadian English.
    It hasn't been removed, it's just hard to find.

Go to Settings, scroll down to "Language and Input" , then select "Language" , then select "+ Add Language", then scroll down to "English" then find "English (United States)", then hold the three lines beside "English (United States)" and drag it up to the top so that it goes to the number 1 position in the list.
    06-04-17 08:48 AM
    I assure you. It was NOT there. The only other English keyboard option (I did the same as you instructed) was English XA.

Again, the option for English US did not show up until I factory reset, and began my setup using English US, because only then, that option was available.

If no one else experienced, then perhaps I experienced a bug where English US just wasn't anywhere to be found.
    06-04-17 08:59 AM
    On my UK device US is not there either.
    knightfall likes this.
    06-04-17 09:16 AM
    On my UK device the option is there doing exactly as you said although I have not reset the phone to find out if GA is available
    06-04-17 12:21 PM