okay, different than what found on Amazon then
    10-22-19 06:10 PM
    For the record, my KEY² device, assembled in Sep 2018, has a perfect keyboard as far as I'm concerned.
    Is that build date? How can I see it on mine? Yes, I hate the spacebar of my key2; it does not feel as great as other keys. Does yours feel like other keys when pressing it? And does it register space well? How about the fingerprint scanner? Does it unlock your phone and apps so well? Mine does not—this is what I hate about this phone.

I never had any of these issues with my KeyOne black edition, which makes me want it back.
    10-28-19 08:03 AM
    Is that build date? How can I see it on mine? Yes, I hate the spacebar of my key2; it does not feel as great as other keys. Does yours feel like other keys when pressing it? And does it register space well? How about the fingerprint scanner? Does it unlock your phone and apps so well? Mine does not—this is what I hate about this phone.

I never had any of these issues with my KeyOne black edition, which makes me want it back.
    All 3 are perfect.

Type *#2886# into the phone dialer, go to traceability.
    10-28-19 08:20 AM
    Occasionally my spacebar doesn't register a click, but it normally does, and if I push it a tad harder I rarely have trouble. It is not wobbly, I'm not sure when it was built but I pre-order it on Amazon before it released and received it in August 2018.
    10-28-19 01:16 PM
    Okay I found it, I have very little issue with my keyboard and the build date is June 22, 2018.
    10-28-19 01:21 PM
    Okay I found it, I have very little issue with my keyboard and the build date is June 22, 2018.
    Well, if your spacebar isn't registering spaces 100% of the time, I think it's a fairly serious issue as the keyboard is why we bought these devices.

What's the percentage of failure ?
    10-28-19 03:47 PM
    Well, if your spacebar isn't registering spaces 100% of the time, I think it's a fairly serious issue as the keyboard is why we bought these devices.

What's the percentage of failure ?
    It varies, kind of a weird tick. Sometimes it will last a second or. Two and then not bother me a while, other times it will pop up out of nowhere.

I would say that if I write a few paragraphs it might happen once.
    10-28-19 07:03 PM
32 12