Anyone have any experience with this stuff? Apparently they apply it to your screen at Staples. I have been searching for a screen protector, but am concerned it may permanently effect the functionality of the touch screen.

Also, I already have a few small scratches in my screen from being naked. Will this stuff "fill in" the scratches, or make them more noticable/impact them in any other way? Is there anything else that can be done about minor scratches, short of replacing the screen?
    12-06-17 12:23 PM
    My thoughts... no.
    12-06-17 01:37 PM
    Same answer is No and reading reviews from other buyers of this products it will NOT Prevent the screen from Breaking!!!!
    12-06-17 03:44 PM
    A physical film or glass barrier will be better
    12-06-17 03:48 PM
    The "Liquid Armor" from Staples in Canada is not very good. I had it applied to my KEYone that had the screen detach. After I got the screen protection installed, a few days later I had several visible scratches in the treatment.

After having that device replaced due to the screen detachment, I have installed no screen protector on my daily KEYone and it's got zero hairline scratches after more usage than the one with the coating applied at Staples.

When I went to Staples before my screen detached and the device was replaced, they would not reapply the coating after I complained about seeing those scratches.

I have also tried third party KEYone tempered glass screen protection and they look really ugly because they have to have a few milimeter boarder around the whole screen due to how TCL screen glass is slightly "domed" or curved around the edges and the tempered glass sheet is rigid - so it won't "stick" all the way around the edges.

I also tried the Best Buy protector and it also cannot be installed "edge to edge" and therefore looks terrible.

I'm going without a screen protector on my KEYone and I'm going to place my trust in the scratch resistant factory glass for the first time ever in my personal history of using smartphones.
    12-06-17 06:20 PM
    Good ! ..*nd good luck!

I have all; Classic, Q10 and Passport without screen protector and no scratches at all.

Had screen protectors on Q10 and Passport earlier but took them off, the feeling is more 'close' ... And with my keyone just went naked from start!
    12-06-17 07:25 PM
    I use Skinomi. it's great. have it on all of our devices.
    12-06-17 07:37 PM
    What about using JB Weld, used in on my wifes Samsung cracked screen worked like a charm.
    12-07-17 03:49 PM
    For any devices with a slightly curved screen like the Keyone, you're going to want to skip the glass screen protectors.

All of those other solutions are just ok as well.

You're going to want to use a more traditional "soft" screen protector, those will go around the edges and be a better fit and look.

If you find those poor quality, and that they peel off easily (which oftentimes they do), i instead recommend a liquid application screen protector.

I tend to like Skinomi, but there are other good brands. Just a little mist on the screen and the back of the screen protector, you're able to move it around for a perfect fit, and then remove the excess.

Whithin 24 hours you won't even notice it's there anymore. You keep all the touch responsiveness, and it looks fantastic.
    12-07-17 04:36 PM
    Does Skinomi make a screen protector for the Ketone? Can't seem to bring it up...
    12-07-17 05:10 PM
    Does Skinomi make a screen protector for the Ketone? Can't seem to bring it up...
    It comes with the kit when you buy a skin.
    12-07-17 05:19 PM