It runs fantastic. I was also reading that for some people the pkb wasn't registering with Snapchat. Today is my first day with the KEYone so it's very possible there has been updates, but my pkb works perfectly fine in Snapchat.

In terms of performance it's been fantastic also. The PRIV was almost not even usable, the DTEK60 was better but still very laggy, and now with the KEYone it seems almost flawless from my brief experience so far.

I know a lot of folks chirp Snapchat and their users but it is a heavily used app, so I figured I would share my experience in case there are some of you concerned about its performance on this device.
    05-31-17 11:00 AM
    Good to know....

Would be interesting to see a comparison of the PRIV and KEYone.... both with a clean and fresh OS installation.... And both running the same OS.
    05-31-17 11:17 AM
    Good to know....

Would be interesting to see a comparison of the PRIV and KEYone.... both with a clean and fresh OS installation.... And both running the same OS.
    Well I don't think we will ever see the PRIV running android 7 so scrap that thought haha. I do however believe it will come to the DTEKs, so I'll be interested to see how an optimized android 7 runs on DTEK60 hardware. Honestly though, this phone is FAST. How much faster can you realistically get in every day usage? I've always been concerned about speed on my devices and this thing flies. Who needs that SD 835?
    05-31-17 12:18 PM
    It works fine but it doesn't scale fine.
    World War Z30 likes this.
    05-31-17 12:38 PM
    When I go into the feature stories, it cuts off the top and bottom of the image or video
    06-01-17 03:37 PM
    Because Snapchat doesn't really use the camera of the device but some kind of taking a Screenshot.
    and this is not scaling fine since Android 4.0
    Don't think they gonna fix it. Snapchat is iOS...
    06-01-17 03:44 PM
    Because Snapchat doesn't really use the camera of the device but some kind of taking a Screenshot.
    and this is not scaling fine since Android 4.0
    Don't think they gonna fix it. Snapchat is iOS...
    That's correct, I'm sure with an update it will fix things because it doesn't just happen on the keyone , same with s8+.
    06-01-17 03:45 PM
    Android 4.0 was released in 2011. long to no updates. Bad feature for Snapchat.
    Good thing is that we're getting older and more productive
    06-01-17 03:56 PM
    what is this snapchat anyway what can i do with it
    06-01-17 04:10 PM
    Thanks for your feedback!! This is great to hear. I've been curious about how snapchat performed. Sad to hear about the clipping but l'm in the beta and once I get the Keyone I'm definitely going to send bug reports.
    06-01-17 04:22 PM
    what is this snapchat anyway what can i do with it
    A social media app where you send clips of whatever you record.

A lot of companies are using it to market their products or services.
    06-01-17 04:25 PM
    I'm not having any scaling issue. What do you see?
    06-01-17 04:36 PM
    Its when you take the picture, when people view your picture and when you look at other people's stuff.

It does not scale properly .
    06-01-17 04:49 PM
    Apparently (I don't use the app myself), for some (seemingly stupid) reason, the SnapChat devs aren't accessing the camera directly and capturing full-resolution pictures from the camera sensor. Instead, they are essentially taking a screen-shot of the phone's display - which displays a much lower-resolution version of the picture you're taking - and using THAT as the picture. It doesn't look terrible when viewed at normal size on another small screen, but if you try to zoom in on the pic, you can tell right away that it's a very low-resolution pic, because it pixelates at any level of zoom.

On iOS, they directly access the camera and take full-quality pics as you would expect. It seems that the developers are strongly pro-iOS and anti-Android, and have made their app with the absolute minimum of effort for Android - which is pathetic. But, that's life sometimes.
    06-01-17 05:09 PM
    Apparently (I don't use the app myself), for some (seemingly stupid) reason, the SnapChat devs aren't accessing the camera directly and capturing full-resolution pictures from the camera sensor. Instead, they are essentially taking a screen-shot of the phone's display - which displays a much lower-resolution version of the picture you're taking - and using THAT as the picture. It doesn't look terrible when viewed at normal size on another small screen, but if you try to zoom in on the pic, you can tell right away that it's a very low-resolution pic, because it pixelates at any level of zoom.

On iOS, they directly access the camera and take full-quality pics as you would expect. It seems that the developers are strongly pro-iOS and anti-Android, and have made their app with the absolute minimum of effort for Android - which is pathetic. But, that's life sometimes.
    Can you cite this by any chance? Because there definitely is some post processing being done. It tends to oversharpen the images on my Priv.

Do you think it's because Android has thousands of phones that they can't capture using the devices respective cameras or what?
    06-02-17 12:20 AM
    Can you cite this by any chance? Because there definitely is some post processing being done. It tends to oversharpen the images on my Priv.

Do you think it's because Android has thousands of phones that they can't capture using the devices respective cameras or what?
    https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-...hotos-0174597/
    mithrazor likes this.
    06-02-17 09:10 AM