08-24-17 08:06 AM
207 ... 789
tools
    Coming from the PP I miss a lot.
    1) It seems "glitchy". Even my daughter noticed it who is coming from a PRIV and just recently switched to a iphone 7. For example several times I press one app and another one opens up. Or i am using the keyboard scroll inside an ap (like NY times) and a scroll later and I am back to the home screen?
    2) the reply button to email is at the bottom? why??
    3) why can't i listen to voicemail without calling it? or i have to download a visual voicemail app?
    I LOVE the ease of the keyboard but kind of miss the onscreen number bar. I also like the conveninece key that allows me to go straight to my husband's text. And of course the ability to download apps. But honestly it isn't enough to make me glad i purchased. I bought because I knew BB was going away and needed to jump on to something else after all these years and I am not an iphone fan (despite everyone in my household owning one). Thinking of returning to my PP and waiting for it to crash to get something else.
    Never once experienced the wrong app launching... the going back home from scroll is simply you touching the home button when you scrolled up on the keyboard. And visual voicemail has to be setup from your carrier. Call them and let them know you have a new phone and to have it setup.
    07-30-17 03:53 PM
    After being on the phone for a week now, the battery life is amazing, depending on my usage for the day. Heavy usage and I can get a day and a half, easy usage, it'll last 2.5 days with about 6 hrs SOT.

I have a LG V20 and wanted to try out the keyone and the keyone definitely needs 4gb ram as the lag is too noticeable for me having to wait for an app to load up. This is only the hub, chrome, evernote, and if try to open another it won't hang but it just lags you can see the phone trying to get there.

So knowing what I know so far I miss the 3rd virtual row for numbers, hard to get used to the number pad, I'd like another 1gb ram to prevent the lag, and an OLED screen to better the battery life having the extra 1gb of ram. Actually I'd love to have a high end spec version of the keyone and would have paid more for it.
    07-30-17 04:44 PM
    The biggest thing I don't like is no BEDSIDE Mode in Android. I know there are workarounds, but it was so easy to do on my passport.
    Other than that, I am getting used to my KEYone and PRIV.
    FF22 and curlybeanla like this.
    07-30-17 05:05 PM
    Wish it was waterproof.
    07-30-17 06:52 PM
    Never once experienced the wrong app launching... the going back home from scroll is simply you touching the home button when you scrolled up on the keyboard. And visual voicemail has to be setup from your carrier. Call them and let them know you have a new phone and to have it setup.
    Thanks!
    08-01-17 11:24 AM
    Wish it was waterproof.
    Yes, me too.
    08-01-17 06:03 PM
    I posted my thoughts in this thread regarding things I don't like about the keyone.
    08-24-17 08:06 AM
207 ... 789