Good point it doesn't but that is why i replaced it with my convenience key
    05-02-17 01:22 PM
    By the way I am using the Hub widget on the left screen too. Pretty convenient so far. Trying to mimick the flipboard app on Samsungs. BlackBerry should definitely do something like that. Right swipe taking you to hub where you can compose anything.
    Agree. How is this not a thing already!?

BlackBerry already have a productivity tab that is close. Maybe if they build a more customizable productivity tab it would help.
    05-02-17 02:03 PM
    Agree. How is this not a thing already!?

BlackBerry already have a productivity tab that is close. Maybe if they build a more customizable productivity tab it would help.
    If BlackBerry is really taking the BlackBerry launcher seriously they must make this happen. Maybe TCL will force them if enough feedback is provided somehow.
    05-02-17 02:22 PM
    I am about to test on the perv.

Posted via CB10
    Oh man, the jokes, must... hold... back...
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-02-17 03:38 PM
    How can we get the attention of Blackberry software employees about the swipe up gestures? I don't understand people that say it's not a big deal they never used, use the keyboard shortcuts. I might not use a certain feature, but if others do I understand their need for it. They can turn it off then, but a lot of people in the forums use it daily.

Maybe start a thread slagman called bring back the swipe up gestures lol and also bring back swiping down on the keyboard to show numbers etc.

Posted via CB10
    Contact them via social media. Sometimes the public attention would force them to look at it. Lately this has become a better way to get your point across than contacting them directly...
    05-02-17 03:40 PM
    Having had the device for five days now the biggest gripe I have is the BB contacts app! Still so Buggy
    Can you access the standard Google Android contacts app?
    05-02-17 04:11 PM
    So opinions based facts...wow ....like it was known no wireless charging.. So ok..what about a bigger screen, 4 speakers, dust proof, water proof, no bezels..
    😂!!
    😅
    05-02-17 04:21 PM
    Can you access the standard Google Android contacts app?
    Yea guess I can. Just surprised how Buggy it is compared to the rest of the software. Anybody else find the BB contacts app bad at dealing with duplicates and slow ?
    05-02-17 04:25 PM
    Yea guess I can. Just surprised how Buggy it is compared to the rest of the software. Anybody else find the BB contacts app bad at dealing with duplicates and slow ?
    Yes, for sure. I use True Phone Dialer & Contacts as my go-to app. Works great, very customizable.
    05-02-17 09:00 PM
    Probably some RAM management can be better.
    You see redrawing a few more times then you should.
    05-02-17 09:05 PM
    So is there a nicely compiled running list of nominal BB features 'missing' or issue ladened on the Keyone?
    05-03-17 08:50 AM
    Thread should be called what do you DISLIKE. Listing things you don't like doesn't necessarily mean you have negative feelings towards those things. Struggling to list all the things i'm ambivalent about.

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-03-17 03:06 PM
    The KEYone vibrates every time I unlock it with my fingerprint. How do I turn it off?

Anyone else experiencing this?
    05-04-17 12:36 AM
    The only thing I don't like about the KEYone is the fact that it's not available. Waiting sucks, badly.
    05-04-17 01:40 AM
    Same opinion, but please don't mentioned it again because I will explode.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 01:47 AM
    I might end up using the productivity tab for the hub. Will see how that works out. If not, I'll have to decide if it'll be better to assign the convenience key to the camera or the hub...
    I'm using 'double tap power' for camera, and that frees up convenience key for Conjure search (or Device Search once BB fix the bug that doesn't clear the last search). Productivity Tab for hub is nice too.
    05-04-17 05:12 AM
    The KEYone vibrates every time I unlock it with my fingerprint. How do I turn it off?

Anyone else experiencing this?
    Update: When it goes to battery saving mode, it does not do it
    05-04-17 01:38 PM
    I'm using 'double tap power' for camera, and that frees up convenience key for Conjure search (or Device Search once BB fix the bug that doesn't clear the last search). Productivity Tab for hub is nice too.
    Oh, you can assign a shortcut to double tap power? Didn't know that, thanks.
    05-05-17 02:42 AM
    Having had the device for five days now the biggest gripe I have is the BB contacts app! Still so Buggy
    Oh dear, what's happening in particular?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-17 02:53 AM
    I've had the device since released at Selfridges. Very good battery life, faster than the priv for sure, but have had to do three restarts so far, first was for device freeze, second Google play store wouldn't load, until I restarted device, fingerprint in keyboard doesn't always wake device, need to double tap or use power button.
    05-10-17 12:02 PM
    The power butting being on the left is a pain in the arse for a right handed person, without hands the size of a yeti. Similarly I'd like to move the phone symbol on the screen to the right, but can't. It means I have to hold with my left to touch with my right, as opposed to being able to just swipe my thumb over.

I'd like more options in the swipe down settings tray. Power saving mode, mute ring vibrate.

In the future well we always want more, personally I find the screen and processor fine. Better audio playback is a nice to have, better speakers definitely. Crisper and more powerful.
    05-10-17 12:32 PM
    Only thing I don't like is the silver bar at the top. If it was just black screen or a black top metal piece. This phone would be perfect to me.
    05-10-17 01:23 PM
    The power butting being on the left is a pain in the arse for a right handed person, without hands the size of a yeti. Similarly I'd like to move the phone symbol on the screen to the right, but can't. It means I have to hold with my left to touch with my right, as opposed to being able to just swipe my thumb over.

I'd like more options in the swipe down settings tray. Power saving mode, mute ring vibrate.

In the future well we always want more, personally I find the screen and processor fine. Better audio playback is a nice to have, better speakers definitely. Crisper and more powerful.
    What do you mean with phone symbol?

Posted via CB10
    05-11-17 11:17 AM

(2) You can lock the screen via "Double-Tap"... technically you can Double-Tap to wake too, but that's redundant since you still need to authenticate.. (assuming you've locked your phone)
    Double tap to wake is still great to quickly check notifications and/or time.
    05-11-17 11:21 AM
    What don't I like...?

1. Convince Key.. I keep bumping it while holding the phone. Wish I could just disable it all together.
    2. Heft.. Not use to the size and weight yet but I am sure I'll adjust
    05-11-17 11:31 AM
207 ... 34567 ...