Blackberry has done an AMAZING job seeding and getting units reviewed on YouTube. Mostly positive with the caveat that you must care about a PKB. It's a sound strategy and one that is is more informative and cost effective than TV ads.

Everyone is hyped in the BB community and you've also got a few lapsed fans lurking. They need to win with this one to begin the long road of getting trust back. I like what I see and will be scooping on 5/31. My only complaint is should've been more transparent on orders but I really think they are cutting it close with supply chain thus the silence.
    05-28-17 11:13 PM
    They haven't done a great job if only the Blackberry community knows about this phone. The majority of people don't.
    05-29-17 12:01 AM
    These views are not exclusive to BBRY fans. They did a great job getting A list reviewers on this thing. It's not easy to do (trust me I'm in the industry).
    antonrr likes this.
    05-29-17 12:07 AM
    I would hope that TCL has a long term strategy in place to rebuild the BlackBerry brand. They've got some momentum with this phone and the positive reviews it's received. Now get it in the hands of the people who want one and let them spread the word. Nothing like satisfied customers to build a brand.
    chuckiev79 likes this.
    05-29-17 01:02 AM