How do you guys like it? I loved my passport to death but due to work had to switch to an iPhone 6s Plus for all the apps compatibility. Now I want to get the keyone but I'm coming from a 6s plus so the screen real estate is the only thing I'm worried about!

For those who have switched from bigger phones, how long did it take for you to get comfortable with the screen to the point you forgot the feel of the bigger one?
    06-11-17 11:14 AM
    I switched from a DTEK60 and PRIV and I have to say the screen is great.. like you I was concern about the screen size.. but it is more than enough to read comfortably and also play some games.. there was no learning curve at all..
    06-11-17 11:40 AM
    Depends how much typing you do. Screen is actually bigger when doing so.
    06-11-17 11:41 AM
    I came from the Note 3 & 4, I don't miss the screen real estate as much as I thought. I don't watch movies and such on it. I have a tablet for that. Still get reacquainted with BlackBerry after I left the Bold around 2010.
    06-11-17 12:02 PM
    I'm coming from (and still using) an iPhone 7 Plus, and honestly I don't notice the difference at all when I'm actually using the device.

If you're doing things like email and text, I doubt many will truly notice, as with the physical keyboard you have more screen real estate available for content. Overall it's more than enough for even long email / text conversations, and a bit of media consumption as well.

Even for social media (e.g., Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) the difference isn't significant in my use.

I will say that I greatly prefer how the KEYOne feels in the hand, compared to an iPhone. It has that solidity that BlackBerry devices of old always had, and when holding / using the device, it gives you a certain confidence which I really don't get with an iPhone, even with a case.
    06-11-17 12:55 PM
    A lot of my time spent aside from emailing and messaging is browsing the web and so forth. That's why I've been a little worried about it, even when I've been in store to see the device itself
    06-11-17 03:40 PM
    I came from a Note 5 to the KEYone. haven't really noticed the different screen size in my day to day usage. I don't play games on my phone (except Kakuro) so that may be why. Most of what I do requires a keyboard and once you have the virtual keyboard on the screen of a larger phone, you end up with the same amount of real estate as what the KEYone offers. If you play a lot of games or watch a lot of videos, you might notice it quite a bit but otherwise, I wouldn't worry about it.
    06-11-17 03:44 PM
    I came from a Nexus 6P. The screen size is 5.7", so this was a change for sure. That said, it's so nice to be able to one-hand my device again. I'm not missing the larger screen size at all, especially since the keyboard never kicks in and takes up space.
    06-11-17 04:52 PM
    I was using a iPhone 7 plus when I got my KEYone and to be honest I really don't notice the screen difference at all. By the numbers it sounds like a huge difference and I didn't think I would adjust well at all, but so glad I gave it a shot. I think KEYone is the perfect size.
    06-11-17 04:56 PM
    I had been using a 7Plus and Classic, and now my KEYone has replaced my Classic. The KEYone in a case is basically the same size as the 7Plus, and when using the phone I really don't miss any extra room the 7Plus has. Instagram, twitter, reading stuff in Chrome is all as good as it is on my 7Plus, so I definitely don't feel like I'm short on screen space with the KEYone.

I do basically the same stuff on the iPhone and the BlackBerry, but the iPhone's battery is noticeably worse.
    06-11-17 05:29 PM
    I came from a Galaxy S8+ and actually prefer the screen size/physical keyboard combo of the Keyone vs the Galaxy S8+.

The screen seems way bigger than the 4.5" advertised.
    06-11-17 09:05 PM
    It's definitely a transition but for me it's been a happy one. The battery alone takes care of any other trade-offs.
    06-11-17 10:28 PM
    It didn't take that long. Probably a couple of days to leave my iPhone 7 Plus.

But your need could be different. I knew why I wanted to switch, hence it didn't cause a big issue. I watch a lot of YouTube and it hasn't been a big problem for me.
    06-12-17 08:48 AM