But what if yuu are dwinking wyhle using thbe phone? Eh?
    Well, if rumors prove true (NOT) and it is water proof it might survive a good dousing in beer. But maybe is won't be waterproof but 80 Proof!
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-15-18 06:38 PM
    I have the KeyOne, and I think it's a fantastic phone, and love the keyboard. I wish I could have the KeyOne hardware design with the specs of the Key2. Not overly impressed by the look of the Key2.
    06-15-18 09:48 PM
    I know the 2 is a better phone, but for $649 in the US and Amazon has the Key 1 for $399... That’s a huge difference.. anyone else feel that way?
    Just get 4Gb edition. 3Gb is not enough. 3Gb is perfectly fine as long as you do not use productivity tab, widgets etc. Then the phone gets slow. I use nova launcher on my silver and it is great and fast but the moment I start adding stuff the phone gets slower
    06-16-18 03:53 PM
    As if that’s not already happening.... Consider the poster. Carjackd is know as functioning drinker....
    On and off the forums
    FF22 likes this.
    06-16-18 05:38 PM
    On and off the forums
    My KEYᵒⁿᵉ is faster when drinking. So is my PlayBook!
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-16-18 06:55 PM
    Thank you because I will admit that it was a thought sitting in the back of my mind but was going to take the chance.

The Key2 is tempting but my partner and I are trying to get our first home and he would've had a fit
    I'm on the same page; I'm getting the keyOne next month and am moving to my new spot. So, while the key2 is tantalizing, I can't pull the trigger now due to that price.

Posted via CB10
    phuoc and Poplet like this.
    06-17-18 09:23 AM
    I'm on the same page; I'm getting the keyOne next month and am moving to my new spot. So, while the key2 is tantalizing, I can't pull the trigger now due to that price.

Posted via CB10
    What price are you getting KEYone for? Where are you located?
    Poplet likes this.
    06-17-18 09:57 AM
    My KEYᵒⁿᵉ is faster when drinking. So is my PlayBook!
    The Playbook is fast when serving as a drink coaster! Kidding - I still use it for some recipes nicely protected in its Otterbox case.
    06-17-18 03:19 PM
    What price are you getting KEYone for? Where are you located?
    $395 would be affordable for the new original KeyOne. I am in Mozambique, Southern Africa (have you heard of this country?); I have never seen this phone here. Yet, I need it for its functionalities. Do you know where to get this phone at this price point? As for the used KeyOne, I am afraid of the screen popping off. If that ever happens here, I will be on my own; I won't know where to run to so as to get it repaired.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-18 01:10 AM
    Alright so I made the decision to get the KeyOne next month. The Sprint variation used is running under 200 and while I'm worried about the screen falling off, I haven't seen reports on Sprint screens being damaged either. I'll be going the prepaid route and keeping my iPhone and use the Keyone to supplement my needs and kind of separate some of the business to a separate line and have my personal line be for me. I will be purchasing in July as I have to do car repairs and pay some things first and while it's tempting to pull the trigger now on my credit card, I'm going to wait.
    I bought the keyone black edition off off Amazon a couple of months ago. They have "refurbished" versions for a few hundred dollars cheaper then new.

I got mine in the original package sealed and in perfect condition

The Black edition has more memory so it may be closer to the key2 because of that
    06-18-18 07:06 AM
    I bought the keyone black edition off off Amazon a couple of months ago. They have "refurbished" versions for a few hundred dollars cheaper then new.

I got mine in the original package sealed and in perfect condition

The Black edition has more memory so it may be closer to the key2 because of that
    I'm not seeing any cheaper than 400 and if I'm going to spend that, I'd rather just get the key 2. Looked on eBay and Amazon. I would prefer the black edition but it's not priced low enough
    06-18-18 07:33 AM
    I should have noted that it is hit and miss on it. I'm in Canada and used Amazon.ca. they pop up every so often.
    I don't know if they have any left of if the prices will reflect the price drop because of the key2 release.
    cckgz4 likes this.
    06-18-18 07:39 AM
    I did this last week. My Passport was having issues with texts from certain contacts and I was unable to fix it. I always wait for the newer phone to come out, and then I get the one before that. I have had the KEYone a week and am having trouble adjusting. I usually learn how to use a new phone by clicking around and casually checking it out, but this time I'll need to do more. This is my fourth BlackBerry and I'm just now joining this forum because I can tell I'll need help with this phone. I am having the most trouble with pictures. They look dark even if I force the flash. I haven't figured out how to do much editing. So far I am really missing my Passport. It's not that I don't like the KEYone. It's that I am not used to it yet. I do like that so many apps work on it. Almost none of the apps I liked worked on the Passport.
    06-19-18 08:11 AM
    I have a Key1 and love it except I would make one suggestion - make sure you get it from a seller that will let you try it out for at least a week and preferably 2 and are able to return it within that time. The only problem the phone has is that depending on where you live and who your provider is, you might have weak call reception causing bad quality and dropped calls. I had that problem and it caused me to go to a Motion. It was a shame because the K1 is so nice. Another thing is if you get one check if your provider has LTE and VoLTE. When you enable it on the K1 it uses the LTE data band to strengthen the phone signal and improves it quite a bit. I’m waiting to hear what the K2’s reception is like before I consider going to it.
    06-23-18 11:08 AM
    Was that one of the Bold models? I think I had the 9700. Loved it.
    06-26-18 04:42 PM
    I got it for $399 at Best Buy.
    06-26-18 04:43 PM
41 12