OK so I'm interested in getting a key one but holding off I'm with ATT some of the reviews said it slowed down after a year is this true. and was there a fix for that. it had 3gb of ram vs 6 in the key 2 ,I don't know if ATT will be getting the key2. is that correct? would like to use it. the bb suite just don't seem to work correctly on the S9. what do you guys think about installing to bb suite as default on the s9. when I add it my screen will not always work from one to the other.
    06-24-18 10:24 AM
    I'd wait a few days (or weeks?) to see if AT&T will carry the KEY2, then make your decision.

KEYone is still perfectly fine for 2018 and beyond as long as you lower animations, clear cache and reboot once in a while.
    06-24-18 10:26 AM
    OK so I'm interested in getting a key one but holding off I'm with ATT some of the reviews said it slowed down after a year is this true. and was there a fix for that. it had 3gb of ram vs 6 in the key 2 ,I don't know if ATT will be getting the key2. is that correct? would like to use it. the bb suite just don't seem to work correctly on the S9. what do you guys think about installing to bb suite as default on the s9. when I add it my screen will not always work from one to the other.
    It is all depends on 1. Your budget 2. How many apps you like to run in the background on your phone. KEYone is perfectly fine if you do not run too many apps in the background. 3Gb is obviously not as good as 4 or 6gb. But if you can afford S9 you can definitely afford K2 !
    06-24-18 10:31 AM
    I have a non-carrier 4GB memory device on AT&T. I am having no slow downs or lag. 3GB seems like JUST not enough.

It may be a good idea to wait and see if an AT&T variant of K2 is released. I recommend the carrier device if at all possible with AT&T because then you can get HD Voice.
    06-24-18 11:41 AM
    I have a non-carrier 4GB memory device on AT&T. I am having no slow downs or lag. 3GB seems like JUST not enough.

It may be a good idea to wait and see if an AT&T variant of K2 is released. I recommend the carrier device if at all possible with AT&T because then you can get HD Voice.
    Agreed!!!! 3GB has been ok for me but I have multiple devices going at same time so I never push any one device to limits.
    06-24-18 01:40 PM