I think I'm ready to make the plunge. What accessories have people found to work well with the KEYone BE? I'm looking at the OEM Dual Layer Shell and maybe a screen protector.
    02-09-18 08:59 PM
    I think I'm ready to make the plunge. What accessories have people found to work well with the KEYone BE? I'm looking at the OEM Dual Layer Shell and maybe a screen protector.
    I never use cases or screen protectors. The KEYᵒⁿᵉ is pretty tough.
    02-09-18 11:07 PM
    You are probably on the right track . Assuming you want to keep it like new.

I personally find the dial layer shell a little bulky. I bought a tetded case for mine . Regardless it's a good choice, and regardless of what the first response says ...the motion is pretty sweet too
    02-09-18 11:07 PM
    I'm pretty happy with my Ringke Fusion Clear TPU case. It was only $15 and allows the back and sides to show while adding a bit of protection to it, including the front. I ordered it off of Amazon.

Other than that, I agree that it's tough enough to go naked as conite says. I alternate between case and naked with most of my devices, but this clear case works for me with my CB Spigen Ring attached to the case.
    02-09-18 11:24 PM
    https://eustore.blackberrymobile.com...cessories.html

I'd say it's all about the soft shell.

Also it covers up the slightly cheap looking build quality which is apparent if u examine the phone.
    02-10-18 02:25 AM
    Ringke clear case and screen protector.
    02-10-18 10:33 AM
    I use an Imak clear air hard case. Didn't plan on it and it's not too thin but after I used it a bit it grew on me
    02-10-18 12:47 PM
    https://eustore.blackberrymobile.com...cessories.html

I'd say it's all about the soft shell.

Also it covers up the slightly cheap looking build quality which is apparent if u examine the phone.
    Build quality doesn't look "slightly cheap" to me. IMO solid build quality is one of the selling points of the phone.
    02-10-18 02:25 PM
    I like the oem flip case and oem pocket
    02-10-18 02:28 PM
    The KEYone has exactly the same dimensions, whether silver, black, or now bronze edition. There are no version specific accessories.

That being said, I'd recommend just any clear tempered glass screen protector (as in not one with black contours as those can reduce back/home/recent keys sensitivity).

For a case, the official BBMo soft shell case looks nicest, minimum bulk, nice smoke finish and BlackBerry branding on corner. Only downside with it? Good luck finding one.

Hope that helps.
    02-10-18 02:31 PM
    Build quality doesn't look "slightly cheap" to me. IMO solid build quality is one of the selling points of the phone.
    U can't compare it to the bbs of old.

It definitely has a cheapness about it up close and that's coming from someone who loves the phone. When u hold an iphone and inspect the details u really see the difference.

Looks nice from a distance though.
    02-10-18 03:55 PM
    I never use cases or screen protectors. The KEYᵒⁿᵉ is pretty tough.
    I would love to be that confident with my K1 as I prefer the feel without a case however it feels like due to the brushed metal side of the phone it'll fly out of my hands easily. Curious about battle wounds you may have and if you've had any significant drops/falls with your K1.
    02-10-18 04:30 PM
    A clear case and a screen protector is a minimum must for my phones.
    02-10-18 04:34 PM
    I have the Dual Layer Shell, but find it a bit bulky for my tastes. I prefer my Amzer TPU Case with Soft Gel Back. I carry my device in a BlackBerry Priv Leather Holster that I picked up on Amazon for less than $10 - and it fits great.
    02-10-18 04:43 PM
    What's with these tempered glass protectors with the black bar at the bottom for the nav bar. Are these purely cosmetic and do they work as well as a clear?

Posted via CB10
    02-10-18 07:17 PM
    I use a billfold style leather case. Looks good, great protection.
    Attached Thumbnails Thinking about a KEYone-46e5fb52-d1d7-4df4-9e97-94e3a0d0b66e.jpg   Thinking about a KEYone-cbbf3321-fd31-4a26-b44c-09365ef49211.jpg   Thinking about a KEYone-e53d18eb-1847-4037-a829-5f6fc148dc34.jpg  
    FF22 likes this.
    02-11-18 08:23 AM
    I do not use any case for my KeyOne Black, because it is such a beauty... but dropped a couple of days ago and now my heart is bleeding because it has a small spot at the edge of the phone. Still I keep it without a case. I like to live dangerously...
    02-11-18 10:55 AM