I have a few questions I'd like to get as many people to answer as possible.

1. Call/signal quality - How's your experience with it?

2. Snapchat - Any major issues with it? I know the pictures cut out when viewing other peoples snaps

3. Audio/Speaker - How's the audio? I bluetooth to my car every day, the quality is important to me. Also any mentions on speaker quality.

4. Clash of Clans - How's playing Clash of Clans on it? I know the keyboard is on one side, shouldn't be much of the issue. But is the aspect ratio any problems?
    12-01-17 03:56 PM
    1 - Call quality is awesome. Signal has its issues depending on your location (it usually is a little worse than you'd expect it on other phones, so if you never have problems with signal, you should be good).

2 - I don't use it, so I have no idea. But I have no issues with any app I use, for what it's worth. I really like this 3:2 screen.

3 - Speaker quality is good. Maybe not stellar, but good enough for a phone. The audio quality could be better, but maybe it can be solved with some 3rd party EQs or sth, I didn't bother to try that.

4 - No idea.
    12-01-17 06:47 PM
    If you are able to get the black, get it. The added ram is pretty nice - so many say. I got the black one. Here is mine...
    Qorax, FF22, s ga and 1 others like this.
    12-01-17 10:24 PM
    @mithrazor, as @silverbullet suggested - getting the Black instead is wiser in 2017+.
    12-02-17 05:37 AM
    I don't have any problems with snapchat, also I think the silver just looks so much better. Now about the extra ram, there is several reviewers with videos on YouTube that do side by side comparisons and the silver runs the same as the Black, they all have said the extra ram doesn't make any difference in performance. Hope this helps you.
    12-02-17 06:20 AM
    Are you able to tell us where you got the carbon skin for your KeyOne?
    12-02-17 01:49 PM
    Hi there, have a Black Edition one (4 Gigs of RAM vs. 3 Gigs with the Silver one and 64 GB storage vs. 32 GB), would definitely recommend getting the boosted version for 2018 and beyond, an awesome device. The signal is excellent. However, I do struggle a bit with the vocal setup of the ear speaker I must say, to my taste it's missing some treble especially compared to my old Classic which had a fantastic crisp sound and one could clearly hear every single word even being in the middle of a construction site. So when I'm in a really noisy environment I sometimes do struggle trying to clearly understand what the other party is saying even with volume set to max, which is a shame since all it takes really is adding a bit of treble...

The 'loudspeaker' is a standard one, no complains here, it's clearly not a media consumption targeted device so there's no stereo speakers, just a single one so mono is what you get...

As for snapchat - can't help since I'm not using it and same goes for gaming...

As for Bluetooth connectivity - no problem here whatsoever.
    12-02-17 02:45 PM
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I picked (Key)one up from Best Buy
    Sigewif likes this.
    12-02-17 06:30 PM
    Congrats mate! From what I gather you got the silver edition?

Would you be kind to let us know how Snapchat works on it, please?

I don't use the app, but my girlfriend does. I'm currently considering getting a KEYone for her over the holidays and she prefers, looks wise, the silver over the black one.

Enjoy your new device, cheers!
    12-02-17 07:49 PM
    Welcome the the Silver KEYᵒⁿᵉ! I have had mine for 5 1/2 months and it is great. I think most of your questions were well answered and now you will have the opportunity to find out for yourself. When I want to listen to music I often pair it with one of those Bluetooth speakers if I want more control over the volume. But it holds its own.
    mithrazor likes this.
    12-02-17 08:07 PM
    There is no replacement for displacement people more power under the hood is always a great thing!
    12-03-17 08:40 AM

I don't use the app, but my girlfriend does. I'm currently considering getting a KEYone for her over the holidays and she prefers, looks wise, the silver over the black one.

Snapchat works well. I have zero issues with it.
    12-03-17 08:43 AM
    Is that the skinomi carbon black skin?? It looks awesome on the black keyone!
    12-03-17 11:01 AM
    Is that the skinomi carbon black skin?? It looks awesome on the black keyone!
    Yes Skinomi! It feels nicer IMO on hand. More grippy in a nice way.
    12-03-17 11:25 AM
    What all over ur phone , looks slick !
    12-03-17 11:29 AM
    I ordered the same exact one for my silver K1 cause I couldn't stand the top Grey part, and I ended up getting rid of that one to get the black edition (don't have it yet), but I wondered how it would look on the black one and now I know
    12-03-17 11:29 AM
    I ordered the same exact one for my silver K1 cause I couldn't stand the top Grey part, and I ended up getting rid of that one to get the black edition (don't have it yet), but I wondered how it would look on the black one and now I know
    12-03-17 11:31 AM
    How's that screen protector BTW? I heard that type tends to worsen the sensitivity of capacitive keys
    12-03-17 11:32 AM
    How's that screen protector BTW? I heard that type tends to worsen the sensitivity of capacitive keys
    I didn't use the one that came with the Skinomi. I used a glass one from amazon.

Yes it Affected the capacity keys but I don't mind. I remapped the buttons anyway.
    12-03-17 12:55 PM

I'll be honest. Snapchat is okay. I'm coming from a Galaxy S8 Plus.

There are times (mostly on app launch) where you have to wait a few seconds for things to settle or it might lag if you try to interact. Not a big deal though.

The camera isn't that great (again I'm coming from a Galaxy S8+). And snaps get cut due to the screen size. Some filters cause lag. Camera is great through the camera app though.

If she's an avid Snapchat user, I'd suggest getting a full size phone if keyboard isn't a big deal for her. Plus I'd say the Snapdragon 625 is minimum spec for it.

With that said, it definitely is usable and I don't mind using Snapchat on it (I had PRIV earlier this year and that was terrible). At the end of the day, it depends on what's important to her.

If she doesn't care for keyboard, there are same spec'ed cheaper phones out there.

Hope that helps!
    12-03-17 09:50 PM
    I'll be honest. Snapchat is okay. I'm coming from a Galaxy S8 Plus.

There are times (mostly on app launch) where you have to wait a few seconds for things to settle or it might lag if you try to interact. Not a big deal though.

The camera isn't that great (again I'm coming from a Galaxy S8+). And snaps get cut due to the screen size. Some filters cause lag. Camera is great through the camera app though.

If she's an avid Snapchat user, I'd suggest getting a full size phone if keyboard isn't a big deal for her. Plus I'd say the Snapdragon 625 is minimum spec for it.

With that said, it definitely is usable and I don't mind using Snapchat on it (I had PRIV earlier this year and that was terrible). At the end of the day, it depends on what's important to her. If she doesn't care for keyboard, there are same spec'ed cheaper phones out there.
    Thanks for the information. She likes the physical keyboard a lot, if it wasn't for the lack of apps she wouldn't even consider changing her Q10. Heck, her dream phone would be a Classic or a flip Style (yes the BBOS one) with apps.

I've already offered her other phones, but while she recognises they look cool, she simply doesn't like them. She also has a Galaxy A Tablet, so perhaps it won't be much of a problem. I think the physical keyboard is more important to her in the end.

That's the main reason many of us remain with BlackBerry devices; every other manufacturer just offers exactly the same type of slab phones (rounded or square cornes, in the end they look very similar).
    12-03-17 09:59 PM
    Thanks for the information. She likes the physical keyboard a lot, if it wasn't for the lack of apps she wouldn't even consider changing her Q10. Heck, her dream phone would be a Classic or a flip Style (yes the BBOS one) with apps.

I've already offered her other phones, but while she recognises they look cool, she simply doesn't like them. She also has a Galaxy A Tablet, so perhaps it won't be much of a problem. I think the physical keyboard is more important to her in the end.

That's the main reason many of us remain with BlackBerry devices; every other manufacturer just offers exactly the same type of slab phones (rounded or square cornes, in the end they look very similar).
    Well in that case definitely go for the Keyone. Snapchat is still usable and if she's coming from a Q10 she'll love this phone (aside from getting used to Android lol). I had the Q10 previously as well.
    12-03-17 10:45 PM
    You should try U|Karbons Skin's.. They are very good and stay on once they are on. Here's a picture of My Priv 's U|Karbon Skin, don't have one on my KEYᴼᴺᴱ so that's why I'm posting a Priv Picture.. I'm pretty sure His Website is Www.UKcarbon.com
    12-03-17 11:44 PM
    Nice skin.
    12-04-17 12:06 AM
    Looks like it's stuck on there good.
    12-04-17 12:13 AM
26 12