Got my device on June 2. After 2 years of 100% reliability I retired my Classic. Transition to Keyone was easy and loved it until July 14 when the keyboard died; no reboot could bring it back to life (device never dropped, no spill on keyboard).

Bell store sent it for repairs, they couldn't fix it, so I was put on a waiting list due to shortage of device. Finally got it today! (Hopefully with enhanced adhesive).

With all the threads on screen lifting issue, I think mine is an isolated case. Hopefully I'm the only one.. Anyone else had to face a dead keyboard on their Keyone?
    anon(9742832) and BigBadWulf like this.
    07-28-17 05:21 PM
    Good luck with the new K1.
    07-28-17 07:08 PM
    I remember reading some users did have dead keyboard..

Good to hear you're rocking with the keyone

Posted via CB10
    07-28-17 10:22 PM
    I believe with many physical parts, Blackberry phones with PKB have the potential to suffer some wear and tear and possible defects at some time. Not all of course but many. I have owned a few Q10s and a Classic that had problems with the PKB. I now using a K1 and expect some day, the PKB will also need fixing. This is all fine for me as I know this can happen for such devices. I prefer to face this problem (hopefully much later) than using a slab phone with VKB. Good luck with your new K1.
    07-28-17 10:35 PM