The one I have works fine but it's lumpy and makes the phone to shift left and right while on the QI charging stand stand so it's difficult to position and doesn't always charge properly unless I fiddle with it. Is there one that doesn't have the lumps and bumps that cause the amzer case to bulge and as a consequence rock and roll?
    09-14-19 02:16 PM
    The one I have works fine but it's lumpy and makes the phone to shift left and right while on the QI charging stand stand so it's difficult to position and doesn't always charge properly unless I fiddle with it. Is there one that doesn't have the lumps and bumps that cause the amzer case to bulge and as a consequence rock and roll?
    Nillkin Wireless Charger Receiver, Magic Tag Qi Wireless Charger Charging Receiver Patch Module Chip for Samsung Galaxy J7/J3/J6/S5, LG V10 and Other Type A Devices

used with my passport and worked well. They also make one for USB C
    09-15-19 10:58 AM
    thanks, but is it Lumpy?

One thing more. I see elsewhere it can "burn out" but is that a single failure event, or is it progressively worse?
    Last edited by RLeeSimon; 09-15-19 at 11:32 AM.
    09-15-19 11:17 AM
    some say there is a bump with the QI receiver in the case. One person bought a Sido and took out the rubber interior and cut it to the shape of the charger. But the side o has that kickstand thing and the phone won't sit flat anyhow ... thoughts?
    09-15-19 11:59 AM
    OK... seems the battery is swollen and the back popped off... I have an amzer sleeve on holding it together... I wish I had a delivery details for the Titan so I could limp along with this... was a screen-pop replacement phone from TCL service... I find it hard to believe what one gets from those mopes... I am disgusted...
    Last edited by RLeeSimon; 09-16-19 at 11:38 AM.
    09-15-19 04:50 PM