Recalling the day I first got the K1...I don't recall seeing any seals on the outer packaging like in JerryRigEverything's video.

Are there supposed to be stickers holding that outer flap to the inner box?

I purchased from UnlockedMobiles, and from experience, it is not uncommon for smaller retailers to try and pass along returned sets as brand new to customers who don't bother to check.
    06-08-17 12:38 PM
    Was it shipped internationally, mail centres will open up packages as well
    06-08-17 12:40 PM
    Was it shipped internationally, mail centres will open up packages as well
    Yeah, it was shipped from UK to SG.

Do they take the time to remove the seals so carefully so as not to leave any residue though?

If they're authorised to open packages for security checks they would have indicated in some way that the box was opened.
    06-08-17 12:43 PM
    Recalling the day I first got the K1...I don't recall seeing any seals on the outer packaging like in JerryRigEverything's video.

I purchased from UnlockedMobiles, and from experience, it is not uncommon for smaller retailers to try and pass along returned sets as brand new to customers who don't bother to check.
    My outer box had a sticker seal at the top and bottom. I doubt you had a returned unit as it is too early really for them to do that.
    06-08-17 12:44 PM

My North American unit purchased from Amazon has two clear plastic seals on the top and bottom, which held the outer sleeve to the box.

That being said, I've seen unboxing videos of both review and retail units which did not have any seals on the sleeve. The only seal I've seen across the board is the black label on the bottom of the box itself, with the device IMEI / regulatory information printed on it.
    06-08-17 12:45 PM
    My outer box had a sticker seal at the top and bottom. I doubt you had a returned unit as it is too early really for them to do that.
    Mine didn't. I'm trying not to overthink this, but having spent some time in the retail line in the past makes me paranoid.
    06-08-17 12:45 PM
    My North American unit purchased from Amazon has two clear plastic seals on the top and bottom, which held the outer sleeve to the box.

That being said, I've seen unboxing videos of both review and retail units which did not have any seals on the sleeve. The only seal I've seen across the board is the black label on the bottom of the box itself, with the device IMEI / regulatory information printed on it.
    Thanks! I'd ask for some links but I'll just have faith.

Loving the phone thus far though.

Got used to the keyboard in all of 5 mind. Like riding a bike.
    06-08-17 12:47 PM

No worries!

Jan Ole Helmbold posted an unboxing video, of what (may?) have been a review unit, at about 0:08, and again at 0:14 in, you can see his unit is completely free of anything, but the black sticker at the bottom.

06-08-17 12:50 PM

Check out Crackberry Kevin's instagram's latest post and you can see it.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BVEKfL1j...rackberrykevin
    06-08-17 01:00 PM
    Recalling the day I first got the K1...I don't recall seeing any seals on the outer packaging like in JerryRigEverything's video. ...
    I doubt very much that a un-boxing video would be a reliable indication of the original condition of the packaging.
    06-08-17 01:09 PM