"Our Groceries" is awesome for this. It has a web interface, and an app, and everything syncs together.
    WARNING! Just bought for my wife and I and suddenly I have this massive honey do list on my phone!

Seriously great app. She digs it and that's what it's all about
    FF22 likes this.
    10-22-17 11:58 AM
    Asking for shopping list app recommendations pay or free. Want something I collaborate updating the list between my wife and I.
    We still use BBM Group for our shared lists.

Typed on a beautiful piece of history
    10-22-17 01:41 PM
    great info
    10-22-17 09:38 PM
    Suggestions for a world clock app? Needs to track GMT too.

Also:

Travel app to replace BB travel. I looked at Tripcase reviews but it seems quirky.

Phone app. The stock K1 app is annoying.

Simple Wikipedia app. I used Wikipedia for BlackBerry on BB10 by Soluteo. They don't make a droid version.

PDF scanner. Need save to local storage and have multiple page ability.

Sorry to pester everyone. Sifting through the multiple apps on play store is tedious. I trust CB'ers opinions.
    Last edited by Tim-ANC; 11-18-17 at 02:43 PM.
    11-18-17 12:21 PM
    this is really great work - thanks to OP for this thread!

what I do miss coming from BB 10 is an app like 'Read out!' to read out any given text but specially like directly from emailed.
    any suggestions?

can highly recommend the 'simple file manager', you can even like select one item in a folder and the say select all and even deselect single items and then delete - not even BB 10 OS file manager had that option, which is very usefull to me!
    11-20-17 07:16 AM
    Suggestions for a world clock app? Needs to track GMT too.

Also:

Travel app to replace BB travel. I looked at Tripcase reviews but it seems quirky.

Phone app. The stock K1 app is annoying.

Simple Wikipedia app. I used Wikipedia for BlackBerry on BB10 by Soluteo. They don't make a droid version.

PDF scanner. Need save to local storage and have multiple page ability.

Sorry to pester everyone. Sifting through the multiple apps on play store is tedious. I trust CB'ers opinions.
    For travel app: I use Google Trips
    Phone: I use the latest ported pixel dialer. Not a lot different than stock but I like the swipe up to answer, etc: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ialer-t3557412

PDF Scanner: I used to use TinyScanner for receipts I know it has multiple page and local storage. Haven't used it since I stopped travelling though (about 6 months)
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    11-20-17 08:55 AM
    Me too! I'll be needing this thread as soon as my KEYone arrives. Thanks for sharing.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-17 08:44 PM
    found the 'same' app like on BB10 from same developer ; for reading out texts!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.svzi.readout
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    11-22-17 03:37 AM
    For travel app: I use Google Trips
    Phone: I use the latest ported pixel dialer. Not a lot different than stock but I like the swipe up to answer, etc: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ialer-t3557412

PDF Scanner: I used to use TinyScanner for receipts I know it has multiple page and local storage. Haven't used it since I stopped travelling though (about 6 months)
    Thanks. I'm reluctant to use any Google Apps but if I don't find a suitable travel app soon I'll give it a go.

Cam Scanner was recommended to me in another post. Turns out I had an account already with app on my windows phone. Its good thus far.
    11-23-17 12:39 PM
    Thanks. I'm reluctant to use any Google Apps but if I don't find a suitable travel app soon I'll give it a go.

Cam Scanner was recommended to me in another post. Turns out I had an account already with app on my windows phone. Its good thus far.
    CamScanner has been good. I've probably been cc'ing the Russians on all my scans......

Tim - you can see them from your backyard right?
    FF22 and Tim-ANC like this.
    11-23-17 01:33 PM
    I'm going to try Trip It for the travel app. A friend of mine runs it on his iphone and likes it. I've explored it on his phone and it seems decent. Hopefully it will be similar on Android.
    11-26-17 12:43 PM
    CamScanner has been good. I've probably been cc'ing the Russians on all my scans......

Tim - you can see them from your backyard right?
    Конечно, я вижу их каждый день.
    11-26-17 01:03 PM
    I'm going to try Trip It for the travel app. A friend of mine runs it on his iphone and likes it. I've explored it on his phone and it seems decent. Hopefully it will be similar on Android.
    Looking forward to your report.
    11-26-17 01:08 PM
    Just found an image viewer that works much the same as BB10'S picture app. It's called Simple Gallery. It allows you to move photos and organize folders and such.
    Loving it.
    FF22 and ZeBB45 like this.
    11-26-17 01:11 PM
    Just found an image viewer that works much the same as BB10'S picture app. It's called Simple Gallery. It allows you to move photos and organize folders and such.
    Loving it.
    Lie it too and also the file app from same dev - but they both have been mentioend earlier in this thread
    11-26-17 01:28 PM
    Hey everyone, my Z30 is starting to slowly die so I went to Best Buy today to try out the Keyone and S8. I really like the Keyone but I have a couple questions :

1. I'm on Verizon, anyone have signal problems on the K1 on Verizon?

2. I'm curious how certain apps run on the Keyone, specifically Google Maps, Amazon prime music, Pandora, TuneIn Radio, and Nike+ Running. Anyone have problems running any of these apps on the Keyone? I was reading able music apps pausing on the Keyone in another forum, is that true for everyone?

3. I use Cascarun Pro on my z30, has anyone found a good equivalent on Android? I used to use Nike+ Running back when I had a Droid several years ago but was curious if anyone used anything different.

4. Anyone use Golf Pad or Swing by Swing golf GPS apps on Keyone? Just curious if these apps work well

I don't play games So I don't care how how games work on Keyone.

Having a hard time giving up my Z30 but the day is coming eventually. Really like the Keyone but just trying to do some research.

Thank you for any help!

Posted via CB10
    12-01-17 08:30 PM
    Hey everyone, my Z30 is starting to slowly die so I went to Best Buy today to try out the Keyone and S8. I really like the Keyone but I have a couple questions :

1. I'm on Verizon, anyone have signal problems on the K1 on Verizon?

2. I'm curious how certain apps run on the Keyone, specifically Google Maps, Amazon prime music, Pandora, TuneIn Radio, and Nike+ Running. Anyone have problems running any of these apps on the Keyone? I was reading able music apps pausing on the Keyone in another forum, is that true for everyone?

3. I use Cascarun Pro on my z30, has anyone found a good equivalent on Android? I used to use Nike+ Running back when I had a Droid several years ago but was curious if anyone used anything different.

4. Anyone use Golf Pad or Swing by Swing golf GPS apps on Keyone? Just curious if these apps work well

I don't play games So I don't care how how games work on Keyone.

Having a hard time giving up my Z30 but the day is coming eventually. Really like the Keyone but just trying to do some research.

Thank you for any help!

Posted via CB10
    I do not have any signal problems with my cdma (verizon kind of) KeyOne. Unfortunately, I have not been to the real boonies since getting it (Sedona and the desert Southwest). I don't use the apps you've mentioned but I've connected to my Samsung Gear S3 and it will show my walking/hiking routes. I also use Nogago to track my walks, hikes, bike rides and cross-country ski trips and it works with the gps.

I guess I've not done much in the BT car/audio department. I've made phone calls but not in the music area.
    12-02-17 12:03 PM
    Awesome! Thank you very much for the feedback!

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    12-02-17 12:15 PM
    This list will come in handy when I migrate to android in the not-so distant future!

Posted via CB10
    12-02-17 05:57 PM
    Swing x Swing golf seems to work (opens fine ) though I haven't tried it on a course as I've only had my KEYone for a couple of weeks or so. It is very bright and I don't know what impact that will have on the battery life.

No issues with TuneIn Radio or Google maps.
    12-03-17 12:42 AM

I'm also a fan of CascaRun Pro, which I use on my Q10.
    I suggest that you check out Meerun Sports Tracker on the Playstore, it's essentially the same app and uses the same cloud server as CascaRun ( BB10) to store workouts.
    If you like it, there's an option to buy / upgrade to Meerun Pro within the 'free to try' app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...com.bwa.meerun
    12-03-17 03:54 AM
    Cool, Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    12-03-17 04:04 AM
    Thank you very much for getting feedback!

Posted via CB10
    12-03-17 04:05 AM
    BlackBerry should out a bb10 run time for android
    12-03-17 03:33 PM
    If the user base for BB10 is small and wasn't profitable, why should BB care about it anymore?
    12-03-17 03:37 PM
94 1234