The SMS app that came on my Priv does not allow for the enter key to send the messages. I don't like this. Most of the SMS apps in the Play Store either don't allow it or just don't work right on my Priv. So - will there be one that allows this for the KeyOne. I'll be getting one as soon as it is released. Or, can you suggest any SMS apps that allow for this? I'm all ears...

Peace....
    05-15-17 10:16 PM
    Good question. This is one thing I really miss from BB10 but love love my KEYone.
    05-15-17 10:23 PM
    The SMS app that came on my Priv does not allow for the enter key to send the messages. I don't like this. Most of the SMS apps in the Play Store either don't allow it or just don't work right on my Priv. So - will there be one that allows this for the KeyOne. I'll be getting one as soon as it is released. Or, can you suggest any SMS apps that allow for this? I'm all ears...

Peace....
    Allowed to be set on the Dtek60 so I assume yes
    05-15-17 10:25 PM
    Textra SMS has the option to enable that in its settings.

I actually bought the app after a year of using it because I liked it that much
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-15-17 10:26 PM
    Textra SMS has the option to enable that in its settings.

I actually bought the app after a year of using it because I liked it that much
    This.
    05-15-17 10:28 PM
    I have tried Textra and I loved it, however, it doesn't work well on my Priv. Same goes for Yata. Here's hoping everything works great on my KeyOne and that it doesn't overheat like my Priv does.
    05-15-17 10:33 PM
    Textra allows it, Yaata allows it, Signal allows it. Hmm... that's the only 3 I've tried.

They all do it. And I'm sure you'll like one of them.
    05-15-17 10:38 PM
    I have tried Textra and I loved it, however, it doesn't work well on my Priv. Same goes for Yata. Here's hoping everything works great on my KeyOne and that it doesn't overheat like my Priv does.
    I keep going back between Textra and Android Messenger (default sms) but Textra always seems to win the day.
    I really like the "mobile only" for contacts in the settings.
    Textra is so customizable compared to Messenger.
    05-15-17 10:39 PM
    Has anyone noticed that this issue also exists for BBM on the KEYone? I've gotten used to enter being a carriage return for SMS but always relied on it being send for BBM. Not the case for the KEYone. Anyone find a workaround? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?
    05-15-17 10:52 PM
    Allowed to be set on the Dtek60 so I assume yes
    The DTEK60 doesn't have physical keys..
    05-15-17 11:40 PM
    Yaata allows for this too. Been using Yaata since the Priv's launch. Developer is active here on the CrackBerry forums.
    05-16-17 01:06 AM
    Textra.

Pros: Enter to send. Mobile quick contacts. Lots of customization (font size, color, bubble shape, etc). Pin chats to top. Swipe to delete. Dark theme. Blacklist. Works with OEM window case, MMS, Suggestions tool, and tons more... buy the PRO version, you will not regret it.
    05-16-17 01:42 AM