I'm Canadian and I'm curious if I purchased the phone from Selfridges whether I could use it in Canada.

I'm assuming the charger would have a different adaptor... But what about the phone itself. Is it usable in North America? And is the keyboard the same? Ie. $ vs £
    06-07-17 10:08 PM
    Just get the North American Variant. it has all the GSM bands needed for both Canada and the the US. The UK version will also work in Canada as well, but is missing some bands that would enhance your experience.
    06-07-17 10:12 PM
    Different in band/frequency better just wait for week more I read in another thread unlocked will be available mid june in canada
    06-07-17 10:13 PM
    I'm Canadian and I'm curious if I purchased the phone from Selfridges whether I could use it in Canada.

I'm assuming the charger would have a different adaptor... But what about the phone itself. Is it usable in North America? And is the keyboard the same? Ie. $ vs £
    I got the UK version and using it on Rogers and have had zero issues for call quality in rural or city areas.
    But saying all that, that's Rogers and the LTE bands match up. I'm not sure if the case for Bell, or TELUS.
    I would also recommend getting one from Canada . If with Rogers then you can buy on Month to Month online or at a Rogers Plus store.
    If you have to have factory unlocked and can wait a couple weeks then you should. If not and on Rogers then buy a UK unit. It works perfect.
    Again, I can't speak for Bell or TELUS.
    06-07-17 10:23 PM
    thanks for the input, everyone. I think I'll wait. I'm just really anxious...
    06-07-17 11:12 PM