If there is a setting for the illuminating the the physical keys on the PKG, what about the row above on the PKV at the bottom of the triangle w the triangle, circle, and square?

Is there a way to illuminate that line when and as the PKB is illuminated? Is this something that can be added w an update?

Otherwise, I find myself fumbling about the right positioning of whichever of those keys I want to press (obviously there's no tactile feel for them).
    07-20-17 08:40 PM
    It is lit for me whenever the pkb is lit. Hard reset is one way to go. Else call support if that doesn't solve it
    07-20-17 08:47 PM
    It is lit for me whenever the pkb is lit. Hard reset is one way to go. Else call support if that doesn't solve it
    That's what would make sense to me. For numerous other reasons, I have to do a factory reset.

Amazing how bad this July AMZN device is in terms of software flaws and how perfect my June device was in terms of the OS. Then, the screen popped off.

How does the OS get delivered w so many flaws on a newer device?
    07-20-17 08:52 PM
    Didn't have a problem in my June 1st picked device. Had to return due to fingerprint sensor not working. No such problems in 2nd device. But many ppl have many issues. I'm not sure if this device will last beyond the warranty much longer
    07-20-17 08:59 PM