I still think there is too much love for North America. Come to the most populous continent in the world, Asia!
    03-26-17 06:21 PM
    I'm working on the schedule... a few details left to lock in.

Hoping by end of day Monday I'll be able to announce the next few cities. Trying to get things clustered so I could feasibly hit up a few cities back to back on Thursday/Friday/Saturday. Like for example, Thursday Vancouver, Friday Edmonton, Saturday Calgary or something like that.

Stay Tuned!
    jakie55 likes this.
    03-26-17 06:25 PM

Hoping by end of day Monday I'll be able to announce the next few cities. Trying to get things clustered so I could feasibly hit up a few cities back to back on Thursday/Friday/Saturday. Like for example, Thursday Vancouver, Friday Edmonton, Saturday Calgary or something like that.

Stay Tuned!
    And Hollywood or Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dan99x99 likes this.
    03-26-17 07:41 PM
    Watching podcast live now. CBK wants to do meetings where there are multiple cities near each other so can piggyback on them. Info to follow shortly I believe.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-17 07:50 PM

Stay Tuned!
    Looking forward to seeing you in Vancouver, Kevin.
    03-26-17 08:32 PM

Stay Tuned!
    Yeah, Calgary!
    03-26-17 09:58 PM

Stay Tuned!
    Perfect!

Posted via CB10
    03-26-17 10:52 PM
    I vote for Vancouver too!
    Empyrean likes this.
    03-26-17 11:21 PM
    Anywhere on the west coast US!
    03-26-17 11:24 PM
    I would drive you from Edmonton to Calgary..... no charge.... just a bit of face time with you.... oh and the KEYone.....
    03-27-17 01:14 AM
    LAX is easier to fly into than San Diego (much as I need a quick trip there) from almost anywhere. And sunshine should be on CBK's agenda.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-17 01:39 AM

Stay Tuned!
    Like that, like it a lot!

Posted via CB10
    03-28-17 07:46 AM
    Nice to see so many Vancity homies spreading the love.

Hopefully I'll get to meet some of y'all soon.
    03-28-17 06:54 PM
    I hope there is a meet up in Calgary!
    03-28-17 07:55 PM
39 12