After reading all the posts on this forum, I have come to the realization that this phone is complete junk and I will be returning it for a refund.

Here are the defects I have discovered so far:

1) I cant bend the phone in half without the screen popping out!

2) If I don't touch the phone for 30 seconds, the screen goes black!

3) As I am using the phone during the day, the battery meter slowly reduces. If I didn't charge the phone regularly, I think it would die in 1-2 days!

4) When you push on the keys, they compress with a "clicky" feel. I've tested every key and they all have this defect!

5) The power button is on the wrong side of the phone (thanks to all the internet reviewers who pointed this defect out)!

6) When I press the volume down button, the phone gets quieter!

7) Every time I press the convenience key, the camera launches. Even when its inconvenient!

8) The 4.5 inch screen is in fact smaller than the 5.7 inch screen on my Galaxy Note 5!

9) Its not red!

10) All my micro USB cords dont fit in the charging port!

As you can see from this list, buying this phone is a huge mistake! Don't make the same one I did.

Disclaimer: This was just a little attempt at humor given all the "sky is falling" posts on this forum. I'm not saying the phone is junk, neither am I saying it is perfect. Just trying to lighten the mood a little! Peace to all the Crackberrians out there, whether you get a KEYone or not!!!
    06-11-17 11:46 PM
    We've all been had!
    skinnymike1 and knightfall like this.
    06-11-17 11:53 PM
    wow, interesting post
    06-11-17 11:58 PM
    After reading all the posts on this forum, I have come to the realization that this phone is complete junk and I will be returning it for a refund.

3) As I am using the phone during the day, the battery meter slowly reduces. If I didn't charge the phone regularly, I think it would die in 1-2 days!

4) When you push on the keys, they compress with a "clicky" feel. I've tested every key and they all have this defect!

5) The power button is on the wrong side of the phone (thanks to all the internet reviewers who pointed this defect out)!

7) Every time I press the convenience key, the camera launches. Even when its inconvenient!

8) The 4.5 inch screen is in fact smaller than the 5.7 inch screen on my Galaxy Note 5!

9) Its not red!

As you can see from this list, buying this phone is a huge mistake! Don't make the same one I did.

Disclaimer: This was just a little attempt at humor given all the "sky is falling" posts on this forum. I'm not saying the phone is junk, neither am I saying it is perfect. Just trying to lighten the mood a little! Peace to all the Crackberrians out there, whether you get a KEYone or not!!!
    post was understandable without disclaimer

Posted by Passport SE killed by Whatsppp
    06-12-17 12:00 AM
    Click bait. Yeah it worked.
    06-12-17 12:18 AM
    Love it! Great to lighten up!!

Behold, my thumbs have spoken.
    06-12-17 12:37 AM
    Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

That was an awesome post! You had me for a second lol. I was like, "what now"!! Lol.
    06-12-17 12:39 AM
    Great post well done.
    06-12-17 01:53 AM
    Great post !

Posted via CB10
    06-12-17 02:12 AM

9) Its not red!

Hilarious as you described all of the major feature of the K1!
    dollface likes this.
    06-12-17 02:23 AM
    *slightlySmilingFace*
    06-12-17 02:27 AM
    Well written. I don't know if I want it now!

Posted via CB10
    06-12-17 02:33 AM
    That was funny...like the old days of JC and his Passport Hate videos..
    skinnymike1 and krazyatom like this.
    06-12-17 03:26 AM
    Good old JC, live irony and sarcasm. Well written!

Posted via CB10
    06-12-17 03:30 AM
    Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

That was an awesome post! You had me for a second lol. I was like, "what now"!! Lol.
    Same thought ran across my min when I read the title.."what now"

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.3.2205
    06-12-17 05:24 AM
    Thank you for posting this!
    06-12-17 05:27 AM
    Mine dies after like 2 days unless I charge it, what kind of inconvenience is that?? I'm returning mine too! And I didn't realize the 4.5" screen is smaller than a 5.7" screen, I'm going to wait until they fix it to where it's bigger...
    06-12-17 07:55 AM
    And my convenience key turns on the flashlight, wtf? How come they are not even the same??? this botched fiasco of a phone is such a disaster, it is such a failure!!! *screeches*
    06-12-17 08:18 AM
    Hey d-laybook, on a serious note, if you actually do have your convenience key set to camera, you shouldn't waste it for that because you can set your power button to launch the camera with a double click, even when screen is off. So that would free up your convenience key to use for something else.
    06-12-17 09:32 AM
    Hey d-laybook, on a serious note, if you actually do have your convenience key set to camera, you shouldn't waste it for that because you can set your power button to launch the camera with a double click, even when screen is off. So that would free up your convenience key to use for something else.
    Where would I change that setting to have a double tap on power button for camera?
    06-12-17 10:16 AM
    Where would I change that setting to have a double tap on power button for camera?

This is on priv but I assume would be the same on KEYᴼᴺᴱ
    06-12-17 10:23 AM
    9) Its not red!
    I died.
    06-12-17 10:25 AM
    Very informative. I can't wait to see how everything turns out.
    06-12-17 10:36 AM
    In addition, it can't explore doesn't matter how hard cbk tried. It screen is not as pink as pretty as some others... (like s8). It also indicated you are not as strong as jerry, (lack of daily fitness)... hehehe..

Posted via CB10
    06-12-17 10:45 AM
    I died.
    You might have died when you realized the BlackBerry KEYone does not come in red but I would love a brass/copper finish as was posted elsewhere in these forums.
    06-12-17 12:48 PM
48 12