Done but not in the way you might think!! I am sold...done...dusted...had all the flagship phones from BB...Apple and Samsung...yes including the S8 and iPhone 7! This is my phone....until they release the K2 anyway! Quirks aside and there are a few! I am officially thanking BB for making this phone with TCL!! Long Live BB and everything you bring for someone who makes ALL their $$ being available 24/7!
    06-01-17 10:51 PM
    Totally agree. This phone has put to sleep the I want demon.
    06-02-17 03:35 AM
    I am officially thanking BB for making this phone with TCL
    Great to hear you are loving the device. The KEYone is definitely one of the best all round device Blackberry Mobile & TCL have made. Exceptional battery life, great camera and of course that qwerty keyboard. Thanks for posting your happy thoughts! Im sure there are many others who have recently received their KEYone devices and loving them. I'm hoping to get one soon! Stock is a little low at the moment wit the demand so high. If you want to, you can post a photo of your new KEYone.
    06-02-17 03:35 AM
    Glad you like your new K1, enjoy.
    06-02-17 04:04 AM
    Have finally found the phone i've been looking for also.

Keep the updates, improvements and qwerty navigation shortcuts coming please BlackBerry

(And bring back the swipe gestures please).
    06-02-17 04:06 AM
    I agree with you BlackBerry and TCL done amazing work with KEYone which they combined android apps haven with BlackBerry productivity with high efficient battery consumption

Posted via CB10
    06-02-17 04:13 AM