Ok, I have been using my KeyOne now for a few months and have been really happy with it. (Though I still miss BB10!)

I am having an on going issue with Texting that I just can't figure out...

When I go into the texting app and start a conversation, by selecting the person from my contacts (all contacts have been imported from my old phone).

The Text goes to the wrong #... This has happened now several times with several different contacts and I have no idea why?

I just get a message back from someone saying I have the wrong number... I don't input the number, I just select the contact.

Now if I go through my contacts and select to text from there it goes to the right #.

I have no idea what is going on or how to fix it. Can anyone help?
    11-10-17 06:28 PM
    strange. This doesn't happen to me, but I save all my contacts and calendar entries on Google, so whenever I get a new phone i just log into my google account and everything automatically populates! The BB Content Transfer app causes a lot of problems and lag
    11-10-17 07:01 PM
    strange. This doesn't happen to me, but I save all my contacts and calendar entries on Google, so whenever I get a new phone i just log into my google account and everything automatically populates! The BB Content Transfer app causes a lot of problems and lag
    It is strange I agree! I couldn't get all my contacts to come up when I switched from my Classic to the KeyOne (even though they were saved to my SD card... So, I imported them (one by one) to google as well... Still it happens and again, the numbers in my contacts are right. If I call someone its the right person, but if I start a new text from the Texting App, its a wrong number. Sometimes its off by a digit, but that is enough...
    11-10-17 08:41 PM