I have a KEYone and love it, came from four years with a Passport. The issue I have is that the sound notification for text messages keeps shutting itself off. I go to messages, settings, notifications, others. incoming messages, importance, and select and select "high-make sound" and it works for a while, then stops. When I go back into the importance tab I find the button for medium-no sound is once again selected. I have rebooted, I am up to date on my last update and all apps are updated. Any ideas?
    08-01-20 11:52 AM
    Sounds like a situation similar to mine. I have specific ringtones assigned to various individuals (one tone for family, one for friends, etc). They default back to default tone
    08-03-20 08:54 AM
    No solutions? Mine worked fine for a few days, just noticed sounds shut off again. Seems to coincide with a two-factor notice, where I am getting a code, but I need to keep better track of it.
    08-05-20 06:11 PM