I posted this over in the Dtek60 forum since that's the phone I have, but I thought I'd give it a try here too, since it's about the BlackBerry hub.... Any help is appreciated. See below.

I accidentally deleted a text conversation from someone once in the hub, and ever since then their text messages do not show up in the hub when they send me a text. I get a notification on top of my screen, but when I go to the hub nothing shows up for them. Any idea how to fix this so I can see their text messages in the hub?
    06-07-18 03:47 PM
    nobody out there have any answers?
    06-12-18 03:11 PM
    I posted this over in the Dtek60 forum since that's the phone I have, but I thought I'd give it a try here too, since it's about the BlackBerry hub.... Any help is appreciated. See below.

I accidentally deleted a text conversation from someone once in the hub, and ever since then their text messages do not show up in the hub when they send me a text. I get a notification on top of my screen, but when I go to the hub nothing shows up for them. Any idea how to fix this so I can see their text messages in the hub?
    I don't recall but do you have to enter or create that text account in the Hub? I know you have to specifically add email and twitter. Have you checked the various settings both in the Hub (quite a few) and maybe in the text app, too?
    06-12-18 03:51 PM