Hi. I realize why I'm not able to get into the usual settings for my text message native app for my KeyOne. It's all of a sudden been labeled CARD 1, so I cannot get into full notification settings. How do I get it out of this CARD 1 mode and back to how it was before?
    07-17-17 04:41 PM
    CARD 1 isn't really a mode, it's just a setting built into the Hub for devices that use multiple SIM cards. A simple reboot could fix it, closing out the Hub and reopening it, or if you REALLY want to go to great lengths, uninstall and re-install the Hub or clean the app cache. Keep in mind, the last two options will almost certainly require you to set up the Hub again.
    07-17-17 04:57 PM
    Hey Bla1ze. Thank you for your help. I tried the easy option and it didn't work. A reboot I assume is just turning my phone on and off? Anyway, I guess I don't care if it's called CARD 1 anyway...all I want is to somehow make it so that my text message LED notification (which I cannot access!) does not override my email notification LED. The way it currently is, my phone does not show BOTH colors, but only the color of the last one received (text or email). This is important bc if I'm in a meeting I don't need to check my phone if it's a text, but I do if it's an email. With my classic it showed both colors....
    07-17-17 05:59 PM