So it finally happened while typing a rather tedious reply on another app I hit the back button or was it the home button either way data was lost.

I disabled BlackBerry Hub+ to make phone snappier so I can't use the Note app anymore - so I downloaded Keep to do all typing to prevent this

Some apps keep you where you are and some don't - I've gotten better at not hitting them but it's still a concern I rather not have lol
    06-12-17 06:21 PM
    So it finally happened while typing a rather tedious reply on another app I hit the back button or was it the home button either way data was lost.

I disabled BlackBerry Hub+ to make phone snappier so I can't use the Note app anymore - so I downloaded Keep to do all typing to prevent this

Some apps keep you where you are and some don't - I've gotten better at not hitting them but it's still a concern I rather not have lol
    Interesting, I have never managed to lose anything despite hitting the keys. I am now using keep as well. It is great because I can do high volume typing on the PC and get full sync with the mobile devices.
    06-12-17 09:46 PM
    Interesting, I have never managed to lose anything despite hitting the keys. I am now using keep as well. It is great because I can do high volume typing on the PC and get full sync with the mobile devices.
    Yes I was reading an article and hit one of the buttons and lost my whole post!! So yea if the app doesn't retain the text when it is minimized I won't text from it
    06-13-17 01:08 AM