Same here. FIrst day I got the device even before opening the box I got a glass protector and a clear TPU case. Both seems to protect the device in an unobstructed way. Love how the clear case is streamlined against the metal and black detailing of the device. NOw waiting for the leather holster and I"m set.
    06-17-17 10:39 AM
    I cant seem to find a case I like, nor can I find protectors locally - I ended up using a screen protector for a galaxy s2...perfect fit!
    06-20-17 02:20 PM
    Hi OrangePiel, great improvisation! I don't care what the marketing and packaging says, I just want a screen protector that fits my KEYone! Can you tell me which brand screen protector and where you sourced it?
    07-09-17 04:39 AM
    Just for a bit of balance I thought I'd post this eBay article: Problems with Curved Tempered Glass Screen Protector | eBay

It is written by a screen protector seller (re-seller?) and I have absolutely nothing to do with them (I don't even own one of their products) but the author makes some sensible points about the fallacy of 'curved' screen protectors and the manufacturing challenges involved.

Until OEMs begin to sell screen protectors that are designed to exactly fit their own devices, I don't see the situation changing. I guess that they might consider selling a protector as an admission that their screens are unreasonably susceptible to damage? Daft really, as regardless of how tough the screen on my KEYone actually is, I want to protect it.

Maybe film technology can improve to the point that film (rather than glass) becomes a viable option for this demanding market - as yet I find film cannot satisfactorily replicate the tactile experience of the OEM screen.
    07-09-17 04:56 AM
    I've seen lots of posts and reviews saying that the glass screen protectors really inhibit the sensitivity of the three buttons at the bottom of the screen. Have you guys found this to be true with the ones you've tried?
    10-10-17 12:36 PM
    I've seen lots of posts and reviews saying that the glass screen protectors really inhibit the sensitivity of the three buttons at the bottom of the screen. Have you guys found this to be true with the ones you've tried?
    I haven't noticed that. But I only kept the protector on for a couple of weeks. That visible edge really bothered me and the Oleophobic coating on the naked screen is much much better and smoother to the touch. It's been 4 months and not a single scratch on the screen. I use a leather pouch for protection in the pocket.
    yourhums likes this.
    10-10-17 01:15 PM
56 123