I've been chatting with Telus support and expressed my extreme disappointment with no pre-orders and it being only available to business.

Their Twitter feed is blowing up this morning. They told me their manager will have an important conference call this afternoon to try and see if they can get it for consumers as well and will have more information next week.

Fingers crossed. Telus has always been good to me

Erin

Posted via CB10
    sirk25 and Alex Chumney like this.
    05-18-17 11:17 AM
    I expect Rogers has an exclusive, for a reason (whatever it is).

And I expect Telus will have it on the 31st... as BlackBerry Mobile has stated.
    05-18-17 01:05 PM
    I expect Rogers has an exclusive, for a reason (whatever it is).

And I expect Telus will have it on the 31st... as BlackBerry Mobile has stated.
    I don't believe they have a special arrangement. I think it's just that they simply came out of the gate first.
    05-18-17 01:08 PM
    I don't believe they have a special arrangement. I think it's just that they simply came out of the gate first.
    Might be right... I don't know.

Just know it's the 18th and only Roger is listed on the BlackBerry Mobile site.... It is possible that Bell, Bell MTS, SaskTel and TELUS Business may all come out with their own pre-orders at a later date. In the end 31st is when it will be available - either way.
    05-18-17 01:34 PM

Just know it's the 18th and only Roger is listed on the BlackBerry Mobile site.... It is possible that Bell, Bell MTS, SaskTel and TELUS Business may all come out with their own pre-orders at a later date. In the end 31st is when it will be available - either way.
    Not all carriers do pre-orders at all.
    05-18-17 01:36 PM
    Not all carriers do pre-orders at all.
    I expect some don't, but.... Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Canadian pre-order pricing and information

EIther Rogers got an excuse for a period - Day, Week, Two Weeks, or other Carriers saw the KEYone as not being worth of putting in the work to do a pre-order in sync with today's "launch" in Canada.

Also BlackBerry Mobile confirmed that they and Amazon.ca would have it unlocked on the 31st.... If Roger's doesn't have an exclusive, don't see the point in BlackBerry Mobile waiting till the 31st.
    Last edited by Dunt Dunt Dunt; 05-18-17 at 02:17 PM.
    05-18-17 02:00 PM
    I too am very disappointed with TELUS. I tweeted them this morning asking this very same thing. No plans for pre-order nor for consumer availability. The KEYone will be available for business users next month I was told. Not impressed
    MorpheusWorks likes this.
    05-18-17 02:05 PM
    I expect some don't, but.... Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Canadian pre-order pricing and information

EIther Rogers got an excuse for a period - Day, Week, Two Weeks, or other Carriers saw the KEYone as not being worth of putting in the work to do a pre-order in sync with today's "launch" in Canada.

Also BlackBerry Mobile confirmed that they and Amazon.ca would have it unlocked on the 31st.... If Roger's doesn't have an exclusive, don't see the point in BlackBerry Mobile waiting till the 31st.
    Uh no, bell has it listed..
    05-18-17 02:22 PM
    I've been chatting with Telus support and expressed my extreme disappointment with no pre-orders and it being only available to business.

Their Twitter feed is blowing up this morning. They told me their manager will have an important conference call this afternoon to try and see if they can get it for consumers as well and will have more information next week.

Fingers crossed. Telus has always been good to me

Erin

Posted via CB10
    Hahhaahahhah funny thing too, I did the same and at the time they were also making note, coversing with there people too. Told them how it's dumb choice to keep it to business clients when you have the top competition selling it to every clients. The Rep also mentioned that it was for "data" purposes to see if the device was in high demand. And if it was then they would consider to have it an option to non business clients
    Figure right it took a lot of commotion to get thing rolling
    05-18-17 03:58 PM
    And what about small businesses! I'm a freelancer/sole proprietor so don't have a Telus business account! So they've left out a whole bunch of businesses!
    05-18-17 04:09 PM
    I've tweeted them as well. I've had no problems with Telus so I'd like to stay with them (without having to buy my phone outright)
    05-18-17 05:40 PM
    Uh no, bell has it listed..
    Listed... is not the same as they are offering it for sale.
    05-19-17 07:50 AM
    frig, I've been sitting here with a cracked iPhone 6plus for two months waiting for this keyone and now I'm not even sure if I can get it from Telus.
    05-19-17 08:07 AM
    Make sure you bug Telus if you're interested. Phone, live chat, twitter, something. They're getting a lot of interest but have yet to come up with a solution. The more interested parties the better
    05-19-17 08:36 AM
    frig, I've been sitting here with a cracked iPhone 6plus for two months waiting for this keyone and now I'm not even sure if I can get it from Telus.
    Fix the iPhone....https://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Plus-Screen-Replacement-Instructions/dp/B00XFBT47G/ref=sr_1_2?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1495212377&sr=1-2&refinements=p_n_feature_nine_browse-bin%3A10030582011 at the very least it will make it more valuable to trade-in or sell.

And will give you time to see what happens....
    05-19-17 11:48 AM
    I too am very disappointed with TELUS. I tweeted them this morning asking this very same thing. No plans for pre-order nor for consumer availability. The KEYone will be available for business users next month I was told. Not impressed
    I had a call back yesterday on my email query to Telus who advised that they would have the phone May 31st and to stay tuned for announcements. I have 5 devices on my consumer account and they seemed very accommodating. I had a second callback this morning by someone seemingly less knowledgeable who was much more vague. I am more persuaded by yesterday's caller.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-17 12:14 PM

I pre ordered with bell yesterday for my KEYone
    05-19-17 05:19 PM
    Go on bell, preorder just like Rogers.. Available on the 31 just like rogers ..
    05-19-17 08:13 PM
    People will pre order your KEYone's and it will be shipped out on the 31st and take a few days to a week for it to come. I will walk into a telus store on the 31st and buy it on the spot. Just like when the passport and priv launched. Then the pre order people will complain. Same story over and over.
    05-19-17 10:23 PM

A pre order simply helps the carrier have prompt deliveries and an appropriate amount of stock. It will be available at other carriers on the same day. The only advantage to pre ordering is you theoretically are guaranteed a device on the 31st.
    05-19-17 10:25 PM
    Go on bell, preorder just like Rogers.. Available on the 31 just like rogers ..
    Bell Canada now lists the KeyOne at:

1) $0.00 and $95/mo for 6 MB on 2 yr plan;
    2) $199.00 at $75/mo and 4 MB on 2 yr plan, or;
    3) $699.00 just for the device.

Bell also has a slick video to promote the KeyOne.
    05-19-17 11:25 PM
    Bell Canada now lists the KeyOne at:

1) $0.00 and $95/mo for 6 MB on 2 yr plan;
    2) $199.00 at $75/mo and 4 MB on 2 yr plan, or;
    3) $699.00 just for the device.

Bell also has a slick video to promote the KeyOne.
    What province do these prices apply? I am in Nova Scotia and cannot find any of the pricing tiers that you mention. The 6GB data with no money down for a 2-year contract seems too good to be true.
    05-21-17 08:30 AM
    What province do these prices apply? I am in Nova Scotia and cannot find any of the pricing tiers that you mention. The 6GB data with no money down for a 2-year contract seems too good to be true.
    Hi; I am in Quebec, and the Bell promotion has appeared in "MyBell" for those subscribers eligible for an upgrade. I have the PRIV and Dtek60.
    05-21-17 09:03 AM
    Hi; I am in Quebec, and the Bell promotion has appeared in "MyBell" for those subscribers eligible for an upgrade. I have the PRIV and Dtek60.
    Okay it is a special promotion for existing Bell Mobility subscribers. Thanks for the clarification.
    05-21-17 09:11 AM
    Okay it is a special promotion for existing Bell Mobility subscribers. Thanks for the clarification.
    The KeyOne is also on the www.bell.ca public site as "coming soon:"

http://www.bell.ca/Mobility/Smartpho...ternet_devices
    05-21-17 09:26 AM
35 12