So I just spent an hour and a half on the phone with Telus, still trying to get my KeyOne as a consumer under contract and wanted to accomplish it tonight because they have bonus data on the plans that expired on the 31st.

I ended up switching to a business plan anyways. Saved $10/month with all the same features and 2 new KeyOne's for 0$ each on contract. Their business plans are actually better than their consumer plans, if you qualify. Although, truth be told, he didn't even ask for my business name.

So anyways, on to the point of this thread. He confirmed that as of tonight, Telus had 1108 KeyOne's in stock in their warehouse.

Happy to be getting my KeyOne's in a day or 2 and a cheaper overall plan
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    05-31-17 11:51 PM
    Telus dropped the ball on the keyone! Usually they're the best for having the bb's on launch day. I called 3 stores and went to two different mall outlets and they all said either they never heard of the keyone launch or they will not carry it.

Finally I decided to call and find out if the news was true. I called Telus(611) first asking what my account number was then what was the buy out on my contract($120). The lady on the phone said that they will not be getting the keyone and I explained to her that if they're not getting it I'm porting to ROGERS. She put me on hold and came back and said she could wave the 120 on my contract and get me an Iphone 7 with a new contract.

I bought the phone outright and ported my number to rogers. The device feel nice and solid. Hopefully the keys stant the test of time. Maybe I just got to get used to them but they feel a bit wobly.
    06-01-17 12:39 AM
    Telus will be offering the KEYone. https://forums.crackberry.com/crackb...omers-1110236/
    06-01-17 12:45 AM
    Yes, that didn't help me tonight though before there good bonus plans ended at midnight. I forgot to mention that in my post. Thanks for adding it.
    06-01-17 01:14 AM