Well...been calling Loyalty and Retention pretty much once a week asking to upgrade 2 lines on my account to the KEYᵒⁿᵉ and nada, nothing. Been with Telus since '89

Tried ordering online under "My Account" and nothing as well. L&R check from their screens and nothing in stock.

No point in going to any Telus store since all of them have pretty much said "they can only be ordered online"

As much as I'd like to support Telus on this....guess gonna have to wait for God knows how long till BBMobile makes unlocked a reality from them in Canada and buy directly like I've done in the past via shopblackberry.ca (Z10, Z30 and Passport)

Sent from my CB Meet Vancouver KEYᵒⁿᵉ
    07-30-17 10:39 AM
    Walmart Canada is selling unlocked K1s now. So they should be in stock very soon. Also if you check the Kijiji classifieds, there are good deals all the time.
    07-30-17 10:52 AM
    Walmart Canada is selling unlocked K1s now. So they should be in stock very soon. Also if you check the Kijiji classifieds, there are good deals all the time.
    Have they actually shipped KEYones yet or are they still sending DTEK60s?
    07-30-17 10:57 AM
    $650 KEYone item became DTEK60, $549 DTEK60 item became Kodak Ektra, $729 KEYone item appears, out of stock and not taking orders.

One retailer PC-Canada is reporting stock date is August 9th now, up from August 15th.
    07-30-17 11:10 AM
    Well...been calling Loyalty and Retention pretty much once a week asking to upgrade 2 lines on my account to the KEYᵒⁿᵉ and nada, nothing. Been with Telus since '89

Tried ordering online under "My Account" and nothing as well. L&R check from their screens and nothing in stock.

No point in going to any Telus store since all of them have pretty much said "they can only be ordered online"

As much as I'd like to support Telus on this....guess gonna have to wait for God knows how long till BBMobile makes unlocked a reality from them in Canada and buy directly like I've done in the past via shopblackberry.ca (Z10, Z30 and Passport)

Maybe they or BBMobile are waiting for units where the screen is fixed.
    07-30-17 11:34 AM
    Maybe they or BBMobile are waiting for units where the screen is fixed.
    That's my guess too. Waiting for the second "improved" batch to go through channel distribution.

Last edited by qphone; 07-30-17 at 12:29 PM.
    07-30-17 12:02 PM
    $650 KEYone item became DTEK60, $549 DTEK60 item became Kodak Ektra, $729 KEYone item appears, out of stock and not taking orders.

One retailer PC-Canada is reporting stock date is August 9th now, up from August 15th.
    Yep...saw that as well.

Last edited by qphone; 07-30-17 at 12:30 PM.
    07-30-17 12:04 PM
    Apparently they have corrected their listing mixup. Since the K1 listing still shows and now with the updated price, it's only fair to say they must be an authorized reseller and stock is due soon.
    07-30-17 07:00 PM

Did you actually order from Telus? Or just call to see if they have stock? I have 3 from Telus, but the second and third took a couple weeks to ship after I ordered. They have a big backorder queue. Just get in line

Posted via CB10
    08-01-17 09:31 AM
    I've been really happy to get the KeyOne thru Telus fidelity in mid June but I unfortunately I broke my phone and I needed to replace it. Surely it was not available anywhere neither online or in store. Even after two weeks Telus can't replace my KeyOne. I'm pretty disappointed of a such poor service and distribution from TCL and Telus. I'm feeling like I have been fooled. How come a phone announced in February can't be buy in August ?

How come BlackBerry / Tcl can announce the release of new KeyOne in other countries but aren't able to support and supply the first buyers.

I'm about thinking to switch to Apple... At least their phone could be replaced much quickly and the O/S might be supported longer.

Still, I can't understand why the KeyOne is still backorder in August.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-17 05:47 PM
    Still "out of stock" status at walmart!!!
    08-04-17 06:09 PM
    It's prolly because they had to recoup stock due to the screen pop issue which can delay manufacturing runs!
    08-04-17 06:10 PM
    Did you actually order from Telus? Or just call to see if they have stock? I have 3 from Telus, but the second and third took a couple weeks to ship after I ordered. They have a big backorder queue. Just get in line

Posted via CB10
    I did try online but wouldn't allow me because of my three accounts having Loyalty and Retention plans on it. I had to add more data to each line and pretty much mess up my accounts then have L&R try and fix or credit me back the costs in doing so.

So it was best and much easier to keep calling every now and then to see if they have in stock because L&R can pretty much do it on the spot.

Without stock they can't do anything let alone hold two if it ever became available.

08-04-17 09:24 PM
    Well...decided to call "Loyalty and Retention" on the 5th to see if they had them in stock and BAM! They do!

Got shipped from Calgary in 2 days as they arrived today.

Not only did they have in stock, Telus reduced my old L&R 10GB/$75 shareable data plan to their new promo 12GB/$65 price.

So two $0 KEYones and 2 GB more data and $10 cheaper.

Not bad, not bad at all. On a side note...they're most likely locked vs my previous shopblackberry.ca devices and my current Vancouver Crackberry Meet KEYᵒⁿᵉ that I won through the draw.
    Attached Thumbnails Telus still has nothing in stock-1823.jpg  
    Brai7 likes this.
    09-07-17 03:05 PM
    Congrats and kudos to you for being very patient! Welcome to the club! Looks like it paid off!

When I got mine, I went to the store to check it out and the lady told me they've been selling out so she checked the back room and said that they just got more in stock (Rogers). But I end up calling and got a better deal .
    09-07-17 04:23 PM