Anyone have the inside scoop for Monday if they go live on Telus? Coming off three 12 nights so I'll lose it if I miss the device opening. All set with 611 to renew contract and got half off my device balance.
    06-03-17 06:27 PM
    Anyone have the inside scoop for Monday if they go live on Telus? Coming off three 12 nights so I'll lose it if I miss the device opening. All set with 611 to renew contract and got half off my device balance.
    There was a tweet from someone who talked to support and they said the 5th and @telussupport told me on twitter they would be available on the 5th to consumers, although he did mention they didn't have an official document saying so that's just what he was told.

I switched my account to Business and saved some money, my 2 KeyOne's arrive Tues.

Good luck
    06-03-17 08:00 PM
    I'm getting mine on Monday, ordered on Friday
    06-03-17 09:16 PM
    Call mobile customer service Monday. I did Friday and ordered one, delivery 3-5 business days.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-17 09:35 PM