For those who are still waiting for the KEYone and haven't switch to any other Competitor, it's up on the site now for personal customers to get

https://www.telus.com/en/on/mobility...ile_MOB_Phones
    GrandMobile likes this.
    06-12-17 11:45 AM
    Following up from my last comment in this thread:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...l#post12919985

I thought wow and tried... after selecting the keyone and no contract you go into the ordering system, and it comes up with no handsets available (in Ontario).
    06-12-17 12:15 PM
    wow Telus, that's fail lol
    pizzawheel likes this.
    06-12-17 01:17 PM
    wow Telus, that's fail lol
    To be fair it's a national website and if they do have them out west- where Telus is from...
    06-12-17 01:45 PM
    To be fair it's a national website and if they do have them out west- where Telus is from...
    Ya but, TELUS mobility is actually run out of Scarborough and Toronto.
    These decisions for mobility are made there. But yes Vancouver is the Head Office for TELUS as a whole.
    06-12-17 02:08 PM
    Ya but, TELUS mobility is actually run out of Scarborough and Toronto.
    These decisions for mobility are made there. But yes Vancouver is the Head Office for TELUS as a whole.
    Sounds like a reason for ScarbExit lol. Free KeyOnes to all Scarberian Citizens.
    06-12-17 02:10 PM
    To be fair, they should have been on the ball since day one as promised since Feb. Instead they changed their mind and had it for business because they didn't think that it would be in demand. On pre order on may 18th Rogers had it and with in an hr Bell was on board and Telus was quiet.
    So yes Telus at this point was fail.
    I had to complain to get mine before it was launched on the site.
    I'm not a business owner. I'm just saying this could have been avoided and customers who are with Telus shouldn't have switched to bell or Rogers.
    But it is what it is and now available and happy hunting to those who are looking for.
    06-13-17 03:54 AM
    I went to five stores in Spruce Grove and Edmonton today looking for a KeyOne. A couple told me they don't sell BlackBerry anymore, the others said I had to switch to a Business account. some even told me BlackBerry was out of business. Ha.
    finally found one in South Common who had one and knew quite about the phone. I told Telus and they said they were going to fix it.
    Gelzz likes this.
    06-13-17 08:54 PM
    I called Telus this morning to find out if there were any sold in stores. She said no I had to order online. I went through the order process , at the end it said 2-3 weeks.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-17 03:58 PM
    Ordered mine online Fri, June 9 and it arrived last Thursday, June 15
    06-18-17 04:22 PM
    Waiting on my 3rd ordered a few days ago. They told me up to 6 weeks, but I doubt it will take that long.
    06-18-17 08:11 PM
    Just spoke to Telus sales, they said no stock at present, expected first week July.

Anyone got any firm information about unlocked availability ( at a sensible price) then?
    06-20-17 10:07 AM
    Ordered mine online Fri, June 9 and it arrived last Thursday, June 15
    In Ontario?
    06-21-17 07:09 PM
    In Ontario?
    Whoops - didn't specify. Yup. In Ontario from Telus
    pizzawheel likes this.
    06-21-17 07:20 PM
    This is their Explanation :

Hello Terry,
    Please be advised that the 2-3 weeks’ timeframe is provided by the manufacturer and is presented during the purchase flow so our customers will be made aware of the estimated delivery date.
    Regards,
    Kevin
    TELUS Webstore

Posted via CB10
    pizzawheel likes this.
    06-21-17 07:46 PM
    Looks like you got in good and early in Ontario, I think it was the 12th I first called and the 20th I followed up.
    06-22-17 08:14 AM
    Tried to order a KeyOne from Montreal Quebec by calling Telus. I have a business plan. No GO they are not taking orders as they are sold out and don't know when they will get any stock told me to call back in the coming weeks. huge fail
    07-06-17 12:08 PM
    Surprising,

When I called Telus Corp, they told me I have to buy in store cause I want outright.
    Go into store, they say online only...but it wouldn't let me purchase it after I ended all my info, and clicked process order.

Msged that online chat help, they said you cannot purchase online
    07-06-17 12:13 PM
    The Telus sales line (for Ontario at least) is 1-888-692-8888. They seemed ready to sell but had no stock, and didn't seem to have any better information on availability- I was planning on calling in weekly until they had stock.
    07-07-17 09:14 AM
    I'd ordered my 3rd KEYone a few weeks ago from Telus, and just got shipping notification on Friday. Should have in 2-3 business days. So they must be getting stock again now, but filling backorders likely
    pizzawheel likes this.
    07-08-17 05:14 PM
    I got my shipping notification this morning, exactly 3 weeks from order date. it's expected tomorrow.
    pizzawheel likes this.
    07-10-17 08:03 AM
    I received my Keyone 2 days after I ordered online. I live in BC.
    pizzawheel likes this.
    07-10-17 12:38 PM
    Ordered my phone 3 weeks ago. Got my shipping confirmation this morning. Phone arrived this afternoon.. I live in Alberta
    pizzawheel likes this.
    07-10-17 04:14 PM
    Got my replacement for the one that had a problem (not a screen lift) and shipping notification for the 3rd line on friday. Should arrive tomorrow. Looks like Telus is back on track
    pizzawheel likes this.
    07-10-17 04:48 PM
    Any recent experiences from Telus?
    07-29-17 05:20 AM
26 12