This seems to be the general consensus around the KEYone availability through telus. I can't afford to buy an unlocked device, I just finished paying off my passport and was planning on getting a new 2 year term with the KEYone. Is there a way around this stupid telus decision to only offer it to business? I called them myself to confirm and one agent didn't know what the KEYone was, then her manager said it's only available to business accounts.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-17 07:24 AM
    Give it some time.... might be they really don't have much inventory right now.
    05-31-17 08:28 AM
    It really is a joke. They should at least offer it online to purchase.
    05-31-17 08:40 AM
    This seems to be the general consensus around the KEYone availability through telus. I can't afford to buy an unlocked device, I just finished paying off my passport and was planning on getting a new 2 year term with the KEYone. Is there a way around this stupid telus decision to only offer it to business? I called them myself to confirm and one agent didn't know what the KEYone was, then her manager said it's only available to business accounts.

Posted via CB10
    I read somewhere on this site that later this summer someone claiming to have spoken with a higher up at Telus and they said there were going to sell it to the average consumer.
    05-31-17 08:42 AM
    Where can you even find it for Telus Business? I don't see anything online anywhere
    05-31-17 08:43 AM
    I just got off the phone with telus business solutions and they told me it got released today but they don't have phones to actually sell. It is more like there pre-sale is starting. Seems very disorganized.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-17 08:45 AM
    Telekom Germany will gave it for business customers only too. No plan yet for private customers.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-17 08:46 AM
    I've been with Telus for over 15 years and even though this is just a phone - it is my #1 tool for my business and this drives me nuts that we've been waiting for months and still no clear purchasing information regarding the Keyone.
    05-31-17 08:58 AM