Still not a key one to be had in NJ, a major metropolitan market. Only available in limited quantities in NYC (which adds at least 150 bucks premium just for travel and trouble).

Now showing June 30, so, so much for June 23rd.

These things are literally trickling out. But I bet I can get one in Croaker Mills IA if I look hard enough.

What the heck is happening. (apologists need not respond), just venting.

It's actually funny now so I'm just taking it in stride. Just a nice Saturday night walk in the CB park.

Roveer
    airbosn581 likes this.
    06-24-17 10:05 PM
    I think what we are seeing are the challenges associated with trying to introduce a unique, low volume, niche market device into a saturated global market.
    06-24-17 10:15 PM
    One would hope they halted production temporarily to address the lack of adhesive issue.
    06-25-17 06:10 AM
    the screen thing is a bummer. the device feels great but probably going to have to recall the early ones. I am amazed TCL made a statement about looking into the screen problem. it could be the only legit excuse for such a **** poor launch strategy, I managed to get a CDMA from BestBuy in NYC but really thought about waiting longer for them to add the extra $.02 of glue.

love the device. if only this was the original Q10 form factor, it might have allowed bb10 to have survived.
    06-25-17 08:53 PM