My biggest issues with the Passport was the taking of pictures. Apparently I don't have very steady hands so pictures often were not sharp enough.
    I did not have that issue with the LG G4 nor with the Huawei Mate 8: these always deliver focussed and sharp photos.
    From what I understand focussing and stabilization are not very good on the K1. Am I right and will the K1, in spite of a decent camera, deliver the same disappointing pics as the Passport did?
    05-04-17 11:49 PM
    My biggest issues with the Passport was the taking of pictures. Apparently I don't have very steady hands so pictures often were not sharp enough.
    I did not have that issue with the LG G4 nor with the Huawei Mate 8: these always deliver focussed and sharp photos.
    From what I understand focussing and stabilization are not very good on the K1. Am I right and will the K1, in spite of a decent camera, deliver the same disappointing pics as the Passport did?
    I have taken excellent pictures on passport with steady hands and taking multiple photos. However, picture taking on K1 is supposed to be far superior. There is a post on one of these threads showing photo comparisons.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 11:57 PM