09-09-17 11:19 PM
396 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Now I can understand why AT & T (or any American(/Canadian?) provider) would not include the dual-sim option, but can somebody explain to me what in earth the logic is behind not including 64 GB and 4GB like in the rest of the world?! I just can't get my head around it. I guess BlackBerry (thus TCL) continues the good ol' story of stripping something/anything that could be useful for people.....yet again. If compatible, I would import a simlock free EU version or Indian version if I were you guys. At least the EU version (compared to Indian version) can be easily ordered from outside the EU.
    The logic is rebuilding carrier support in the US, via Sprint and AT&T so far, is a top priority. The average consumer could give a rat's keister about 3/32 vs 4/64, but rest assured the "upgraded" version--hopefully in more imaginative colors than just black--will likely be offered in the US in due time.

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    09-04-17 08:46 AM
    The logic is rebuilding carrier support in the US, via Sprint and AT&T so far, is a top priority. The average consumer could give a rat's keister about 3/32 vs 4/64, but rest assured the "upgraded" version--hopefully in more imaginative colors than just black--will likely be offered in the US in due time.

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    I don't know about that. I hear about storage size as a concern from regular consumers. I understand that there's expandable storage via the SD slot, but will consumers know or realize that?
    09-04-17 09:37 AM

Will be here tomorrow
    Tim-ANC and jamesharmeling like this.
    09-04-17 10:31 AM

Will be here tomorrow
    Congrats! I have a tracking number from ATT but nothing on Fedex's site. Means it hasn't been picked up from the warehouse yet.
    09-04-17 10:49 AM
    Congrats!

A CS Rep ordered mine for me over the phone this past Friday and my status online still says "In Progress." Ugh.
    jfalkingham likes this.
    09-04-17 11:30 AM
    Awesome! Let us know your first thoughts.
    jfalkingham likes this.
    09-04-17 11:41 AM
    Congrats!

A CS Rep ordered mine for me over the phone this past Friday and my status online still says "In Progress." Ugh.
    Same here, Just called CS and was told it will ship tomorrow.
    Johberry likes this.
    09-04-17 11:56 AM
    I'll do a quick unboxing. Not sure if it's going to be in AT&T boxing but appears device does have AT&T logo on back.
    09-04-17 12:02 PM
    Congrats! I have a tracking number from ATT but nothing on Fedex's site. Means it hasn't been picked up from the warehouse yet.
    As do I. Screen shot confirmation wins the prize and I don't lose very well at all. Stay on your toes sir and good luck.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    09-04-17 02:17 PM
    As do I. Screen shot confirmation wins the prize and I don't lose very well at all. Stay on your toes sir and good luck.
    Looks like it going to be a slow first half.
    09-04-17 02:59 PM
    Looks like it going to be a slow first half.
    Probably have tracking info tomorrow. FedEx delivers around noon at my business here on the East Coast. I will spend your $5 wisely. Maybe a Hardee's mushroom burger or a burrito supreme from Taco Bell. Regardless, I'll enjoy my victory and will share a photo of the moment. Lol
    Tim-ANC and Bucwolfser like this.
    09-04-17 03:04 PM
    Probably have tracking info tomorrow. FedEx delivers around noon at my business here on the East Coast. I will spend your $5 wisely. Maybe a Hardee's mushroom burger or a burrito supreme from Taco Bell. Regardless, I'll enjoy my victory and will share a photo of the moment. Lol
    I'm icing up a bottle of Absolute for my victory martini. Shaken and dirty of course
    jamesharmeling and Bucwolfser like this.
    09-04-17 03:14 PM
    I've run a couple of unlocked devices on AT&T and run into the same issues, no visual voicemail and switching from wifi to data requires time or a restart. The latter happening on an Asus and LG. Of course I never noticed it until the switch to Android so...
    My sim-free iPhone evidently is somehow provisioned for wi-fi calling. Just wish ANY KEYone would get provisioned.
    09-04-17 10:15 PM
    Is there any question that the AT&T version will have wifi calling?
    09-05-17 07:27 AM
    To be determined.
    09-05-17 07:30 AM
    My AT&T KeyONE is on the truck to be delivered today!! Will let everyone know my thoughts and take a few pictures for you.
    joewoo, FF22 and Johberry like this.
    09-05-17 07:47 AM
    My AT&T KeyONE is on the truck to be delivered today!! Will let everyone know my thoughts and take a few pictures for you.
    Please check WiFi calling too and let us know what OS build it's on.
    portplayer likes this.
    09-05-17 08:22 AM
    I’m on it!
    09-05-17 08:27 AM
    I don't see why it wouldn't but I'm receiving mine today as well and will report back.
    09-05-17 09:04 AM
    My sim-free iPhone evidently is somehow provisioned for wi-fi calling. Just wish ANY KEYone would get provisioned.
    iPhone is the only unlocked device that AT&T supports. Apple has some sort of agreement with the carriers. Being that there's less devices with iOS Apple can just provide them with a list of iMEI which makes it easier to allow it vs the numerous unlocked Android devices from numerous manufacturers on the market.
    09-05-17 09:10 AM
    I see FedEx tracking on mine now. Label created in Fort Worth TX but not picked up yet. Delivery scheduled for tomorrow. I didn't order next day air shipment, will probably get it Thursday or Friday.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-05-17 09:16 AM
    To be determined.
    Come on. This phone has been out for months now. Some people need wi-fi calling. Bought the BBB100-7 just in case I can't get wi-fi calling provisioned.

It's sad that I truly felt like I had to do that. Shame on at&t. They don't wanna send me a microcell because wi-fi calling is more reliable and stable... well I don't have that option! >
    09-05-17 09:37 AM
    Congrats to those of you getting it today. You're the first! Please check that the screen is glued down. We don't know anything about this batch yet. I'll look around for the thread that tells how to check build date and post here.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-05-17 09:44 AM
    Mine too, although it's fedex and they generally are unreliable.
    portplayer likes this.
    09-05-17 10:14 AM
    Come on. This phone has been out for months now. Some people need wi-fi calling. Bought the BBB100-7 just in case I can't get wi-fi calling provisioned.

It's sad that I truly felt like I had to do that. Shame on at&t. They don't wanna send me a microcell because wi-fi calling is more reliable and stable... well I don't have that option! >
    We don't know anything. I find it hard to believe an AT&T branded device (exclusive too) not supporting wifi calling. Visual voicemail does work based on keyone help videos they put up so I assume the same for wifi calling.
    09-05-17 10:23 AM
396 ... 89101112 ...