Boom. Done. Let me know to join and I will be happy to.
    Here's the link, just make sure it opens in Telegram.

https://t.me/joinchat/E0UFr0JVQ2DIpSw29vadlg
    09-05-17 03:41 PM
    I cant even cancel my order, this is a total joke. I was billed for something they can't ship but they can't tell me what the issue is with my order.
    09-05-17 04:04 PM
    I cant even cancel my order, this is a total joke. I was billed for something they can't ship but they can't tell me what the issue is with my order.
    Did you by chance order as an upgrade to an eligible phone (not paid off but eligible to upgrade)?
    This is what happened to me last week and I was finally told I could only order the KEYone at full price or pay off my device in full, and then go with the 30 month finance. In other words, they would not accept a trade in. I was furious and told AT&T to cancel the order. I spent hours on the phone only to end up with nothing. I am keeping my Classic as a result.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-17 04:25 PM
    I finally got an email confirming my first order from last Thursday night was cancelled! No wonder why my new order from Friday morning is taking forever to be "processed." Hopefully this means my new order will be processed soon, and I'll finally get a shipping confirmation. :: knock on wood :: This waiting game is getting old.
    09-05-17 04:56 PM
    No contract. Pay as you go now. You quit ATT, you pay off the phone before you go and get it unlocked. I'm long time ATT so maybe its different with new subscribers. I'm experimenting. Haven't paid a cent yet. If I don't like it, send it back in two weeks.
    Yes, I checked. There is no contract, except to pay the balance on the phone if you leave. The only real limitation is that it's an AT&T Locked device. Each person can decide for him or herself if that matters.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    09-05-17 05:22 PM
    My phone shipped today, after I ordered it on Friday in an AT&T corporate store. The only reason for the delay was the holiday weekend.

Johberry likes this.
    09-05-17 05:25 PM
    Mine shows priority overnight delivery method. I didn't ask for that and I hope I'm not charged for it. Maybe ATT upgraded it to make up for the delays over the weekend. Anyway, its on the way to Memphis hub for the sort. Should be delivered tomorrow.
    Johberry and jamesharmeling like this.
    09-05-17 05:44 PM
    Hi, so sorry! Know that you're not alone. My order is still "In Progress," and I just got off the phone with Customer Service and they were of NO help. I just got told it's still being processed and don't know when it will ship. So annoying.

Hopefully they get their act together with all of our orders!
    Yep...Same Here, In Process since Friday night. Guess i'll just wait for Irma to arrive....
    Johberry likes this.
    09-05-17 08:00 PM
    Should be getting mine tomorrow. Can't wait!
    09-05-17 08:44 PM
    My phone shipped today, after I ordered it on Friday in an AT&T corporate store. The only reason for the delay was the holiday weekend.

Glad to see ya.....
    09-05-17 08:45 PM
    Alright, you guys convinced me. I'll place my order tomorrow.
    joewoo and Tim-ANC like this.
    09-05-17 08:46 PM
    Yep...Same Here, In Process since Friday night. Guess i'll just wait for Irma to arrive....
    Where you at RoseBud68 that you're waiting for Irma?
    09-05-17 08:55 PM
    Where you at RoseBud68 that you're waiting for Irma?
    Sun shine state... Parents are in PR, They always send me stuff...
    09-05-17 08:58 PM
    Same here. I'm up in Tampa area but was just in Miami for the Canes game Saturday. Good luck to you and your parents.
    09-05-17 09:05 PM
    Thank you Chuck. Same to you and yours. Be safe this weekend.
    09-05-17 09:10 PM
    Mine shows priority overnight delivery method. I didn't ask for that and I hope I'm not charged for it. Maybe ATT upgraded it to make up for the delays over the weekend. Anyway, its on the way to Memphis hub for the sort. Should be delivered tomorrow.
    Today is the day. Mine is being delivered to my work, so I should have it by noon.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    09-06-17 06:08 AM
    You are going to love this thing
    09-06-17 06:15 AM
    that's a nice at&t box for it.... I'm actually impressed by it
    jfalkingham likes this.
    09-06-17 06:27 AM
    Today is the day. Mine is being delivered to my work, so I should have it by noon.
    You're 4 hours ahead of me. I think you got this. PM your PayPal contact to me.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-06-17 08:26 AM
    Glad to see ya.....
    Thanks. My KEYone arrives Friday, so I have the weekend to transfer stuff and possibly setup my KEYone blog.

09-06-17 08:44 AM
    You're 4 hours ahead of me. I think you got this. PM your PayPal contact to me.
    Pay it forward sir, pay it forward.
    09-06-17 08:46 AM
    So I called att and after about 2 transfers I got confirmation my phone is shipping this week. I guess the storm in Texas and the long weekend caused delays across the board. I highly urge people to call if they didn't get an email about shipping. Can't wait to fire it up this weekend !

Also for former iPhone users. Do we still have to "deregister" iMessage like in the past? Sometimes my texts didn't go through because of that.
    09-06-17 08:56 AM
    Received mine yesterday and I love it. Could do without the AT&T logo but it's not bad. Will be posting my silver version up for sale later.
    jamesharmeling and Johberry like this.
    09-06-17 09:22 AM
    So I called att and after about 2 transfers I got confirmation my phone is shipping this week. I guess the storm in Texas and the long weekend caused delays across the board. I highly urge people to call if they didn't get an email about shipping. Can't wait to fire it up this weekend !

Also for former iPhone users. Do we still have to "deregister" iMessage like in the past? Sometimes my texts didn't go through because of that.
    I can confirm that Hurricane Harvey was at least partly responsible for some of the disruptions. My AT&T rep warned me about that when I placed my order and I see that my phone did ship from Texas, as well.

09-06-17 10:04 AM
    I finally got a confirmation email! Said estimated ship date is between "09/05/2017 and 09/07/2017." No email with a tracking number yet, so I patiently wait some more.
    09-06-17 10:45 AM
396 ... 1112131415 ...