I don't see the option for it on the dialer. When I call my other device which is the S8 Active that's on AT&T there's no option available to switch it to video. On my S8 Active the when in the call the video option is grayed out and when I try to tap it says the other person cannot accept video calls. I may need to call ATT CS to see if there is something they need to enable on their end.

*#*#46368676#*#* > phone information > ...

I don't have anyone to test it with.
    strikeIII likes this.
    09-05-17 01:15 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...51f4e732a3.png

Doesn't work on my Pixel.
    09-05-17 01:21 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...51f4e732a3.png

I enabled video calling and it even shows enabled in the dialer settings. I rebooted my device just in case but still not able to initiate or receive video calls from another AT&T device.
    09-05-17 01:25 PM
    I enabled video calling and it even shows enabled in the dialer settings. I rebooted my device just in case but still not able to initiate or receive video calls from another AT&T device.
    Meh. Hopeful for nothin. AT&T should employ a few CB users to get KEYone's provisioned on their network.

09-05-17 01:27 PM
    So far here's what I've noticed. No WiFi calling (bummer), No direct video calling to other AT&T customers from the dialer, No Advanced Text Messaging Options but It does have HD Voice which is a big thing. You also got your usual AT&T/DirectTV bloat which I'll be disabling. They also moved the Update Software option into the settings.
    Sorry, just to clarify there is no ATT/Direct TV bloatware. I jumped the gun when I saw a couple ATT apps.
    09-05-17 01:42 PM
    Meh. Hopeful for nothin. AT&T should employ a few CB users to get KEYone's provisioned on their network.

Just got off the phone with CS and after them researching it for a few minutes they stated the video chat is done through Google Hangouts and not from the actual dialer. Lol smh.
    09-05-17 02:00 PM
    Just got off the phone with CS and after them researching it for a few minutes they stated the video chat is done through Google Hangouts and not from the actual dialer. Lol smh.
    Couldn't they atleast suggest Duo? :P
    strikeIII likes this.
    09-05-17 02:08 PM
    So I'm having issues with an order placed with CS as well, have been getting 501 errors for a week now on the website and couldn't place my own order. It's hanging on In Progress, never received an email with order confirmation or a T&C's email. The T&C's site doesn't recognize my number as being tied to the order and won't let me proceed. Anyone else run into this? I'm now on with the T&C folks who are looping in the Online Orders dept. What a mess!
    09-05-17 02:08 PM
    So I'm having issues with an order placed with CS as well, have been getting 501 errors for a week now on the website and couldn't place my own order. It's hanging on In Progress, never received an email with order confirmation or a T&C's email. The T&C's site doesn't recognize my number as being tied to the order and won't let me proceed. Anyone else run into this? I'm now on with the T&C folks who are looping in the Online Orders dept. What a mess!
    Hi, so sorry! Know that you're not alone. My order is still "In Progress," and I just got off the phone with Customer Service and they were of NO help. I just got told it's still being processed and don't know when it will ship. So annoying.

Hopefully they get their act together with all of our orders!
    dpgx81 likes this.
    09-05-17 02:26 PM
    Agreed, nobody seems to know what's going on here! Really want to get this for my trip next week. Good luck to you as well! If I get anywhere I'll let you know what we had to do.
    Johberry likes this.
    09-05-17 02:30 PM
    It appears that the AAN596 build that came with the phone has the dreaded notification bug.
    09-05-17 02:56 PM
    It appears that the AAN596 build that came with the phone has the dreaded notification bug.
    Not familiar with that... please explain?
    09-05-17 02:58 PM
    Not familiar with that... please explain?
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...s-1112690-new/
    09-05-17 03:06 PM
    Dear Sweet Baby Jebus.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-05-17 03:11 PM
    Not having any issues with push notifications. Haven't read the link but just wanted to send this
    09-05-17 03:14 PM
    Not having any issues with push notifications. Haven't read the link but just wanted to send this
    So it's sporadic? Hmmmm.. I've been rocking a Pixel for awhile and don't really have a worse experience if I move to the KEYone, especially with something I need to business.
    09-05-17 03:15 PM
    Here is a quick unboxing:

No notification issues to report so far. Oh and for all of the "I hate AT&T bloatware" peeps, there is no bloat to be found!
    09-05-17 03:16 PM
    You should read the link, as it is only applicable to certain apps. For some people it's not a problem but for many others (including myself) it is--it all depends on what apps are important to you. For myself, I use Telegram, Pushover and Slack for work, and none of the notifications work for those apps unless I have them open.
    09-05-17 03:18 PM
    Some pics
    jamesharmeling and Johberry like this.
    09-05-17 03:18 PM
    You should read the link, as it is only applicable to certain apps. For some people it's not a problem but for many others (including myself) it is--it all depends on what apps are important to you. For myself, I use Telegram, Pushover and Slack for work, and none of the notifications work for those apps unless I have them open.
    Well crap... I use Telegram extensively.
    09-05-17 03:19 PM
    So far here's what I've noticed. No WiFi calling (bummer), No direct video calling to other AT&T customers from the dialer, No Advanced Text Messaging Options but It does have HD Voice which is a big thing. You also got your usual AT&T/DirectTV bloat which I'll be disabling. They also moved the Update Software option into the settings.
    I have no bloat whatsoever on mine. No DIRECTV app, etc. I do have att navigator, smart wifi and visual voicemail but none of the others. Weird!
    09-05-17 03:26 PM
    I have no bloat whatsoever on mine. No DIRECTV app, etc. I do have att navigator, smart wifi and visual voicemail but none of the others. Weird!
    I think he said further down that he was mistaken. That's encouraging to here!
    09-05-17 03:27 PM
    Apps I use with no notification issues:

- GMail
    - Mail
    - Pulse (SMS)
    - Hangouts
    - CB Forums

I do not use any of the troubled ones it seems. Use to use slack but no longer work for an employer who uses it. Let me know if I can test anything for anyone.
    09-05-17 03:35 PM
    Apps I use with no notification issues:

- GMail
    - Mail
    - Pulse (SMS)
    - Hangouts
    - CB Forums

I do not use any of the troubled ones it seems. Use to use slack but no longer work for an employer who uses it. Let me know if I can test anything for anyone.
    You're welcome to join our Telegram BlackBerry group and test it.

We've got 92 members.
    09-05-17 03:38 PM
    Boom. Done. Let me know to join and I will be happy to.
    09-05-17 03:38 PM
396 ... 1011121314 ...