Now I can understand why AT & T (or any American(/Canadian?) provider) would not include the dual-sim option, but can somebody explain to me what in earth the logic is behind not including 64 GB and 4GB like in the rest of the world?! I just can't get my head around it. I guess BlackBerry (thus TCL) continues the good ol' story of stripping something/anything that could be useful for people.....yet again. If compatible, I would import a simlock free EU version or Indian version if I were you guys. At least the EU version (compared to Indian version) can be easily ordered from outside the EU.
    Not sure about the RAM, but the storage means nothing when SD cards are so cheap.

If I was still on AT&T and this launched back in May, I probably would have jumped on this deal. However, they were late to the game and their prices are insane for unlimited data.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-03-17 12:17 PM
    Status of mine now is Preparing To Ship. I guess I should be preparing to receive it. Good thing it's a long weekend
    09-03-17 12:17 PM
    If my order status says "In progress" should I be worried? Ordered around 10 PM EST on launch day.
    I would probably call them just in case, but I'm thinking that since you ordered so late on Friday that it won't ship out until Tuesday.
    09-03-17 12:26 PM
    Just spoke to a rep with AT&T and the keyone does no have wifi calling.
    09-03-17 02:40 PM
    Just spoke to a rep with AT&T and the keyone does no have wifi calling.
    It would have wifi calling if they enabled it, so the better question is, why don't they?
    09-03-17 05:34 PM
    Ordered mine this morning. Just got the shipping confirmation. Looks like any any issues others might have had or still have hasn't happened to me. Looking forward to it. Going to gift my Silver to a friend of mine and I'll still have my Dtek60 as a backup.

If the 4gig ram version becomes available, I'll be all over it. In the meantime, I'm BlackBerryestatic and my BlackBerryalcoholism is satisfied.
    crackb3rryT likes this.
    09-03-17 06:04 PM
    I've been reading a lot about error in ordering online. I was able to order mine over the phone through the customer loyalty department. Order was placed immediately on 09/02/17. I'll be receiving it in a few days due to the labor day weekend and cannot wait. Sorry to hear about people having difficulties getting their hands on one

Posted via CB10
    09-03-17 06:10 PM
    Ordered mine this morning. Just got the shipping confirmation. Looks like any any issues others might have had or still have hasn't happened to me. Looking forward to it. Going to gift my Silver to a friend of mine and I'll still have my Dtek60 as a backup.

If the 4gig ram version becomes available, I'll be all over it. In the meantime, I'm BlackBerryestatic and my BlackBerryalcoholism is satisfied.
    You ordered this morning and already have a shipping conformation????
    09-03-17 06:48 PM
    Yes.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    09-03-17 06:50 PM
    Dam....Lucky you....
    09-03-17 06:51 PM
    I actually ordered around 1pm today. They must have gotten their s**t together since yesterday.
    09-03-17 06:52 PM
    Yes.
    Got my shipping conf a couple hours ago. Ship on Sunday on holiday weekend is odd. But hey USA, we get sh*t done.

It's a race James. I think you are in FL. I'm in AK. Opposite corners. You up for a $5 bet who gets it first?
    Last edited by Elite1; 09-11-17 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Repaired quote
    09-03-17 07:49 PM
    Ugggh....You guy are killing me. I too i'm in FL
    09-03-17 08:00 PM
    Got my shipping conf a couple hours ago. Ship on Sunday on holiday weekend is odd. But hey USA, we get sh*t done.

It's a race James. I think you are in FL. I'm in AK. Opposite corners. You up for a $5 bet who gets it first?
    $5 says I get mine Tuesday. I have a PayPal that you can send me the "wet tears of shame" $5 to.
    Last edited by Elite1; 09-11-17 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Repaired quote
    09-03-17 08:22 PM
    $5 says I get mine Tuesday. I have a PayPal that you can send me the "wet tears of shame" $5 to.
    You're on brah! I won't hold you to Tuesday. First one with a posted hands on pic gets five bucks via paypal.
    Last edited by Elite1; 09-11-17 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Repaired quote
    09-03-17 08:42 PM
    I'm really debating on making this purchase. I have two things that are causing me to hesitate. First is the fact it doesn't have the upgraded specs, it kind of sucks buying a device you know already is outdated by that manufacturer. Second is while AT&T has been OK with monthly updates on the PRIV I'm not so sure they'll be as quick to allow the devices to go to Oreo.

I have a Pixel now and it's great, but I really want a KEYone.
    09-03-17 09:13 PM
    I'm really debating on making this purchase. I have two things that are causing me to hesitate. First is the fact it doesn't have the upgraded specs, it kind of sucks buying a device you know already is outdated by that manufacturer. Second is while AT&T has been OK with monthly updates on the PRIV I'm not so sure they'll be as quick to allow the devices to go to Oreo.

I have a Pixel now and it's great, but I really want a KEYone.
    Freeze, the beauty of this is you can trial the K1 without putting any money down. If you dig it, keep it or send back after 2 weeks. Then acquire the better spec'd models.
    09-03-17 09:25 PM
    Freeze, the beauty of this is you can trial the K1 without putting any money down. If you dig it, keep it or send back after 2 weeks. Then acquire the better spec'd models.
    Very true. Trialing it for two weeks doesn't help with the update issue though.
    09-03-17 09:29 PM
    buy an unlocked device. if all the features don't work, join me in a fight!
    09-03-17 09:41 PM
    Really don't want to import it from out of the country, really want an all black one.
    09-03-17 09:42 PM
    Very true. Trialing it for two weeks doesn't help with the update issue though.
    Right, ATT is slow with OS updates, but security updates should be timely.

Do you have a K1 now? I don't. Only ever touched one at a Mediamarkt store in Germany. For me this is a chance to see if gooberry will suit my needs. I love PKB phones.
    09-03-17 11:52 PM
    I've run a couple of unlocked devices on AT&T and run into the same issues, no visual voicemail and switching from wifi to data requires time or a restart. The latter happening on an Asus and LG. Of course I never noticed it until the switch to Android so...
    portplayer likes this.
    09-03-17 11:53 PM
    I've run a couple of unlocked devices on AT&T and run into the same issues, no visual voicemail and switching from wifi to data requires time or a restart. The latter happening on an Asus and LG. Of course I never noticed it until the switch to Android so...
    Sounds like other issues at play. I've run the Z30, Leap, DTEK50 and DTEK60 all factory unlocked since I couldn't purchase through AT&T where I have my account. I've always bought AT&T branded when possible. Z10, Q10, Classic, Passport and PRIV have all been carrier locked. The factory unlocked typically, are my purchases after I've tried the carrier locked first. I will probably do the same with KEYone and buy the AT&T version first. If there's any problems, it's easier to deal with AT&T corporate store down the street.
    09-04-17 07:08 AM
    Right, ATT is slow with OS updates, but security updates should be timely.

Do you have a K1 now? I don't. Only ever touched one at a Mediamarkt store in Germany. For me this is a chance to see if gooberry will suit my needs. I love PKB phones.
    Yeah, I've played with them a few times. Great devices!
    09-04-17 07:21 AM
    I agree with Chuck, I have a factory unlocked Pixel on AT&T and have none of those issues.
    09-04-17 07:21 AM
396 ... 7891011 ...