I've tried to reach someone at customer support who can check on my order. After trying for hours-and hours--yesterday, I could not get any answers. I, did, however, get to listen endlessly to tips on TV remote controls, I got to speak to 5 or 10 different nice folks in the Philippines who kept asking me the 'nature' of my order, I heard ads for Uverse "Line Protection," and overall wasted an afternoon. The same thing has happened this morning, but I'm not going to give it more than 30 minutes. How AT&T thinks it is productive for the company to have such a terrible customer service experience is beyond me.
    OK, now I think I figured out why AT&T got an exclusive on the black KEYᵒⁿᵉ in the US. They know their customer service is not good. Customers would flee to another carrier that carries it or buy it unlocked and go to another carrier if they could. T-Mobile has better customer service in my experience. People who have trouble with T-Mobile, if they send a tweet to them usually get a quick response and help. Too bad the black KEYᵒⁿᵉ isn't available in the US outside of AT&T.
    09-02-17 02:11 PM
    I was told by the Manager of my local AT&T store that a lot of their back-office processing has been affected by Hurricane Harvey in Texas. Don't know if that's relevant or not when it comes to the online order processing.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    09-02-17 02:22 PM
    I just went to my local AT&T corporate-owned store and ordered my new KEYone. Took 10 minutes, paid the $30 sales tax and will be billed $16.67 a month for thirty months for a total of $530 including tax.

Est. Arrival date is 9/5-9/7.

Took all of ten minutes, and the sales reps all begged me to have the phone delivered to the store so they can see and play with it.

FnA! Excellent news. Looking forward to your reports in this thread:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...l#post12944579

I'm on the same journey.
    09-02-17 02:25 PM
    That actually makes the most sense. I'll try to order it again next week.

I bet if I ordered an S8 online today, I wouldn't see action until Tuesday.
    09-02-17 02:29 PM
    The keyone is up on the online store
    09-02-17 02:34 PM
    FnA! Excellent news. Looking forward to your reports in this thread:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...l#post12944579

I'm on the same journey.
    And in less than a year that device will be sold on eBay for half the price while you are locked in a contract LMFAO
    09-02-17 04:40 PM
    And in less than a year that device will be sold on eBay for half the price while you are locked in a contract LMFAO
    Yes, but I'll have use of it for that year, and I won't be selling it, so why do I care how fast it depreciates? I've never kep a phone for less than 30 months. So, why would I feel "locked in"?

09-02-17 04:42 PM
    Knock off the personal attacks and general bickering.
    09-02-17 05:16 PM
    I haven't had bad experiences with AT&T. So, since I was planning to stay with them anyway, I bought the cheaper phone from them. My attitude about updates is that they come when they come. All things being equal, unlocked is better, but no one was offering me the unlocked phone for $500 with free financing for 30 months.

09-02-17 05:18 PM
    Reopened, but I will caution everyone to stay on topic, and end the personal nonsense.
    09-02-17 06:01 PM
    I am on AT&T, but I thinking about getting 64gb version and using on the AT&T network. I may wait awhile with all of these ordering issues everybody seems to be having. Does AT&T give you a discount or charge you more if you bring an unlocked device to the network?
    09-02-17 07:14 PM
    I am on AT&T, but I thinking about getting 64gb version and using on the AT&T network. I may wait awhile with all of these ordering issues everybody seems to be having. Does AT&T give you a discount or charge you more if you bring an unlocked device to the network?
    AT&T will charge you the same as everyone else. No penalty for bringing your own device
    09-02-17 07:45 PM
    Thanks for the info! If there is no charge it makes sense to get the phone with more storage and ram.
    09-02-17 08:01 PM
    Update: total time on phone with AT&T 3+ hours.

Original order couldn't be processed because I changed my mobile share plan a couple days ago.

After 6 reps and 3 hours I was transferred to a NEW HIRE @ ATT who escalated to a manager and resolved the issue. Finally he checked all the boxes and was able to process a new order for a KeyOne.

I still haven't received tracking but I have accepted t's and c's.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-17 08:11 PM
    At 1830 AKDST I received a text from ATT that my order is almost ready to ship. Couple hours later checked the website, status is still in progress.
    09-03-17 12:15 AM
    I haven't had bad experiences with AT&T. So, since I was planning to stay with them anyway, I bought the cheaper phone from them. My attitude about updates is that they come when they come. All things being equal, unlocked is better, but no one was offering me the unlocked phone for $500 with free financing for 30 months.

I spent the last two years in Europe with an unlocked ATT Passport. Kept my US sim in it the whole time on an international text plan. I had a local pay as you go sim in my unlocked Z10 for local calling and data. Would hotspot it for the Passport when needed. Unlocked primary is nice, but not as important of a thing I used to think it was.
    09-03-17 12:21 AM
    No contract. Pay as you go now. You quit ATT, you pay off the phone before you go and get it unlocked. I'm long time ATT so maybe its different with new subscribers. I'm experimenting. Haven't paid a cent yet. If I don't like it, send it back in two weeks.
    09-03-17 01:01 AM
    Now I can understand why AT & T (or any American(/Canadian?) provider) would not include the dual-sim option, but can somebody explain to me what in earth the logic is behind not including 64 GB and 4GB like in the rest of the world?! I just can't get my head around it. I guess BlackBerry (thus TCL) continues the good ol' story of stripping something/anything that could be useful for people.....yet again. If compatible, I would import a simlock free EU version or Indian version if I were you guys. At least the EU version (compared to Indian version) can be easily ordered from outside the EU.
    09-03-17 05:14 AM
    At 1830 AKDST I received a text from ATT that my order is almost ready to ship. Couple hours later checked the website, status is still in progress.
    Ordered mine on opening day and received an email today saying it shipped from TX. Estimated arrival on Tuesday. I elected two day shipping.
    09-03-17 07:06 AM
    Order on day one and still no Email.......
    09-03-17 10:17 AM
    Order on day one and still no Email.......
    If you haven't gotten an email, and your order number shows as "pending" on their website or doesn't show anything, you definitely need to call them. My first order needed to be cancelled, but my second order went through smoothly and will be arriving on Tuesday.
    09-03-17 10:57 AM
    If you haven't gotten an email, and your order number shows as "pending" on their website or doesn't show anything, you definitely need to call them. My first order needed to be cancelled, but my second order went through smoothly and will be arriving on Tuesday.
    Yeah i went through all that with my first order. Spent about 2hr ,like most here, getting that all taking care of.

Still showing Processing on the site.....
    Last edited by RoseBud68; 09-03-17 at 11:14 AM.
    09-03-17 11:00 AM
    If my order status says "In progress" should I be worried? Ordered around 10 PM EST on launch day.
    09-03-17 11:39 AM
    Mine was shipped as well. There was a well documented outage that impacted online and phone (rep) ordering on Friday. This also impacted some other things like changing certain plans or billing information. It was not keyone specific.
    09-03-17 12:01 PM
    If my order status says "In progress" should I be worried? Ordered around 10 PM EST on launch day.
    If you ordered through website you should call or chat them.
    09-03-17 12:15 PM
396 ... 678910 ...