Does anyone know if the system errors are corrected?
    09-01-17 07:56 PM
    Does anyone know if the system errors are corrected?
    I just called CS and ordered through them. Make sure they send you a T&C email. They are very nice to you when you're buying something.
    09-01-17 08:13 PM
    I'm going to stop by the local ATT store tomorrow. Ordering online, they want to charge all kinds of extra fees and stuff. I can get those discarded in person (activation fees, order fees, etc....over $50!).
    So you're taking the plunge. What will you do with your silver?
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-01-17 08:15 PM
    So you're taking the plunge. What will you do with your silver?
    My Dtek60 and my Silver will be my spares. Might send the Silver to a friend of mine. Idk. One step at a time....get the Black first.
    09-01-17 08:22 PM
    My Dtek60 and my Silver will be my spares. Might send the Silver to a friend of mine. Idk. One step at a time....get the Black first.
    Good idea to talk them out fees in person. I got hit with $25 fee on phone order.
    09-01-17 08:34 PM
    Damn the Keyone seems cursed. Sprint issues and now ATT launch. Smh
    09-01-17 08:34 PM
    Damn the Keyone seems cursed. Sprint issues and now ATT launch. Smh
    Seems BBMo is cursed. They have a sh*t finger. Whatever they touch turns to sh*t
    09-01-17 08:37 PM
    Update: I just went through a 3rd round with AT&T and I finally figured out why I could not upgrade to the KEYone. I was told the only way I could upgrade was by paying off my Classic and paying full price for the KEYone. They will not accept a trade in even though my Classic is eligible. The 30 month installment does not apply if you are trading in an eligible device. At least not when trying to upgrade to a Keyone.

My order was cancelled by AT&T and my account still shows a pending agreement for the Keyone.

I told them to just forget it and I will stick with my Classic for now. I think AT&T does not want any older Blackberries even though my contract fully allows me to trade in.

This sucks, but I guess it is a sign I wasn't supposed to have a KEYone yet.

Maybe this information will help someone else who has been waiting forever for an answer.

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-01-17 09:02 PM
    Since you are a premier customer, I think you get your items processed faster...don't know anyone through the personal channel to receive their shipping notification yet. Why cant the stores just carry it????
    I'm a Premier customer and I have yet to receive a shipping notification.

I think AT&T's online system is just messed up. My SO had the same problem ordering an iPhone. If I don't receive an email tonight, I'm going to a brick and mortar tomorrow to raise hell.
    09-01-17 09:31 PM
    @TGS68 So sorry that happened to you! My last phone through AT&T was a Classic as well but I purchased mine in-store and paid full price. In the past, I've never had issues upgrading to another phone... this is just ridiculous. I'm going to try to speak to a CS Store Rep in-person tomorrow.
    09-01-17 09:34 PM
    Update: I just went through a 3rd round with AT&T and I finally figured out why I could not upgrade to the KEYone. I was told the only way I could upgrade was by paying off my Classic and paying full price for the KEYone. They will not accept a trade in even though my Classic is eligible. The 30 month installment does not apply if you are trading in an eligible device. At least not when trying to upgrade to a Keyone.

My order was cancelled by AT&T and my account still shows a pending agreement for the Keyone.

I told them to just forget it and I will stick with my Classic for now. I think AT&T does not want any older Blackberries even though my contract fully allows me to trade in.

This sucks, but I guess it is a sign I wasn't supposed to have a KEYone yet.

Maybe this information will help someone else who has been waiting forever for an answer.

Posted via CB10
    So, those of us with a fully paid off device might not have an issue. I paid for my Z10 in cash in 2013, and AT&T has been trying to get me to upgrade ever since! LOL

Posted with my trusty Z10
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    09-01-17 10:28 PM
    I've had my KEYone for a month. Quality and build is amazing. Feels sturdy and high quality. Battery life is exceptional!
    09-01-17 11:12 PM
    So, those of us with a fully paid off device might not have an issue. I paid for my Z10 in cash in 2013, and AT&T has been trying to get me to upgrade ever since! LOL

Might be the case. My Passport from Feb15 is paid off. Haven't gotten anything from AT&T since.
    09-02-17 03:34 AM
    I've tried to reach someone at customer support who can check on my order. After trying for hours-and hours--yesterday, I could not get any answers. I, did, however, get to listen endlessly to tips on TV remote controls, I got to speak to 5 or 10 different nice folks in the Philippines who kept asking me the 'nature' of my order, I heard ads for Uverse "Line Protection," and overall wasted an afternoon. The same thing has happened this morning, but I'm not going to give it more than 30 minutes. How AT&T thinks it is productive for the company to have such a terrible customer service experience is beyond me.
    FF22 and Marcjcd like this.
    09-02-17 07:08 AM
    If the support for their orders is so bad, it's probably because they don't expect many customers to need that support. When companies decide to outsource support to multiple providers, they generally take the simplest issues and send them to the least sophisticated partners.

What gets unbelievably frustrating is when something breaks, and that low-capacity support team suddenly has to deal with issues that should be escalated quickly to higher tier support groups.

I think that's what's happening here. The online shopping support team usually deals with simple problems, but this problem is more complicated.
    09-02-17 09:15 AM
    I'm a Premier customer and I have yet to receive a shipping notification.

I think AT&T's online system is just messed up. My SO had the same problem ordering an iPhone. If I don't receive an email tonight, I'm going to a brick and mortar tomorrow to raise hell.
    I called to get an update on my order status. Turns out their supply warehouse is closed in the USA till Tuesday because of the weekend and the holiday. Basically they launched this right before a major holiday weekend. I bet half the inventory employees were gone by 2pm Friday. Anyway sit tight enjoy your long weekend and next week all should be resolved. The waiting will be sweeter knowing you're getting a brand new device. Haha
    Johberry and Tim-ANC like this.
    09-02-17 10:12 AM

Not necessarily. My last device was fully paid off, and I'm having the same issues as most.

Still "In progress" online. I may just wait until after the holiday weekend to talk to someone again. Sick of wasting my time only to be told a different iteration of BS... and still back at square one.
    09-02-17 10:14 AM
    I called to get an update on my order status. Turns out their supply warehouse is closed in the USA till Tuesday because of the weekend and the holiday. Basically they launched this right before a major holiday weekend. I bet half the inventory employees were gone by 2pm Friday. Anyway sit tight enjoy your long weekend and next week all should be resolved. The waiting will be sweeter knowing you're getting a brand new device. Haha
    Thanks for the update! You just saved me so much wasted time going to a store.

Cheers!
    matador22 likes this.
    09-02-17 10:16 AM
    Sounds like my day yesterday. AT&T is an absolute mess! The worst part is they send the email saying the order is pending and can't be completed and to call to complete the order and when you call they don't know why the order is pending and can't be completed. Are you kidding me???
    I've tried to reach someone at customer support who can check on my order. After trying for hours-and hours--yesterday, I could not get any answers. I, did, however, get to listen endlessly to tips on TV remote controls, I got to speak to 5 or 10 different nice folks in the Philippines who kept asking me the 'nature' of my order, I heard ads for Uverse "Line Protection," and overall wasted an afternoon. The same thing has happened this morning, but I'm not going to give it more than 30 minutes. How AT&T thinks it is productive for the company to have such a terrible customer service experience is beyond me.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-02-17 10:36 AM
    +1 for ordering on Sep 1 Friday afternoon launch day and receiving a valid order number with expedited shipping next week, then an email a few hours later to call in the next two weeks or have your order cancelled...called this morning, spent 30 minutes in the Philippines with two rounds of account verification and one texted pin number, told that I was eligible for an upgrade but for some reason the computer said I wasn't and that a customer service rep would manually reverse...then transferred to the US, started over with the ID verification process, order is valid but for some reason has a problem with missing information on the original order...told them if something was missing how did I get a valid order number with an expected shipping date? Then requested to cancel the online order to place an order with a human AT&T sales rep...she tried, but couldn't cancel the order...passed to a supervisor who supposedly canceled the order, but will take 48-72 hours for the system to update, then another order can be placed. While on hold, also tried calling the local AT&T store to check if any stores in the DC area have the KEYone in stock...was told that AT&T doesn't carry BBs...set them straight about the Sep 1 launch, she went online, saw the phone, said that perhaps they will get some next week...call back later. Finally asked the AT&T sales rep if I could talk to a supervisor to let them know about all of these issues, no kidding waited 30 minutes with the sales rep on the line for a supervisor to answer, but was then told than none were available...took my number for a call back in 24-48 hours. Total time on the phone with AT&T 1:59:31! Frustrating to say the least and can only assume that anyone with a clue at AT&T took off for the long weekend and selling KEYone is not a priority...sigh...trying to upgrade from a paid off AT&T Priv, which still works fine, but want to switch to the KEYone. Another family member has had an unlocked GSM KEYone purchased from Amazon on AT&T for two months and really likes it...yes, smaller screen, but no lag, better battery life, bigger PKB, and Nougat.
    09-02-17 12:14 PM
    Agree. There is simply nobody available to pull them off the shelves and put them on the trucks. Awkward day for a launch. Feels more like a pre-order.
    09-02-17 12:22 PM
    Agree. There is simply nobody available to pull them off the shelves and put them on the trucks. Awkward day for a launch. Feels more like a pre-order.
    That actually makes the most sense. I'll try to order it again next week.
    09-02-17 01:37 PM
    No way I would ever buy one at any local AT&T stores. They are all into Iphone's and Samsung's. They look at Blackberry users like pariah's. I'll order one online.
    The sparky side of me wants to say, after you get it, go in to their store and show off some of the things it can do. That no slab can do. Like using keys as shortcuts etc. You might actually find some who get how cool it is. In the T-Mobile store I use, there is a guy who actually owns 2 PRIVs and a KEYᵒⁿᵉ. The first time I went there with my PRIV before he started there, there was a guy who didn't think much of BlackBerry and they had just started carrying the PRIV. He said, "nobody buys those" when I was in there with my unlocked PRIV. Not the right thing to say to your customer who has one. He is gone.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-02-17 01:52 PM
    I received an email yesterday at 5pm notifying me my order has shipped, tracking number says it will be here 9/6. I went to the store and ordered around Noon on Friday.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    09-02-17 01:59 PM
    I just went to my local AT&T corporate-owned store and ordered my new KEYone. Took 10 minutes, paid the $30 sales tax and will be billed $16.67 a month for thirty months for a total of $530 including tax.

Est. Arrival date is 9/5-9/7.

Took all of ten minutes, and the sales reps all begged me to have the phone delivered to the store so they can see and play with it.

Tim-ANC likes this.
    09-02-17 02:09 PM
396 ... 56789 ...