I called CS and ordered mine on the Next one year plan. But I am getting a genuine RIM Mercury! No BBMo knock offs for me

AT&T Space Black KEYone Waiting Room-k1.png

Funny chit right there. CS told me that's just how they show the K1 in their system. No ship date yet.
    Last edited by Tim-ANC; 09-01-17 at 02:28 PM.
    Johberry likes this.
    09-01-17 02:05 PM
    Strange, mine shows as KeyONE on the order status page.
    09-01-17 02:13 PM
    Same exact thing here. Ordered just after midnight got an email at 1am to call them because there was a problem and its pending. Cancelled that order, ordered again at 10am. 3 mins later got the pending email again. Just spent 2 hours on the phone with them and got no answers at all. I then told them to cancel the line entirely and they can't do that either because the upgrade is not shown on the line. They're pathetic. They help desked me, added 5mg on my account for free and a refund pending... Im still cancelling the line entirely no matter what. Im slowly going to get rid of my lines on ATT and move to someone else.
    09-01-17 02:16 PM
    @twisttiesuicide what is the status of your 2nd order on the order status page? In progress?
    09-01-17 02:55 PM
    @twisttiesuicide what is the status of your 2nd order on the order status page? In progress?
    Yes, it is in progress, and I got an email saying the expected ship date was between the 5th and 7th. I never got any email with the first order, nor could I look it up online.
    09-01-17 03:02 PM
    I just got my shipping notification. But because it's Labor Day weekend I won't receive it until Tuesday.
    09-01-17 03:05 PM
    Since you are a premier customer, I think you get your items processed faster...don't know anyone through the personal channel to receive their shipping notification yet. Why cant the stores just carry it????
    09-01-17 03:25 PM
    After a 2nd round with AT&T they were finally able to cancel my order, which they told me was absolutely necessary. But they were unable to process a new order because of a problem with my upgrade. I was told essentially the same thing I was told 6 hours ago, that I had to wait another 24 to 72 hours for someone to contact me and hopefully finalize the order.

Seriously?

At this point I really don't know if I will be getting the KEYone or not. Guess I will just have to wait and see what happens.

I expected some delays but not this.

Posted via CB10
    They just can't get it together. Not sure if it's AT&T or TCL to blame.
    09-01-17 03:34 PM
    Why cant the stores just carry it????
    Minimum stock qty. They were burned by the Priv. Honestly, I was surprised BBMo even got an audience with ATT.
    09-01-17 03:43 PM
    I called CS and ordered mine on the Next one year plan. But I am getting a genuine RIM Mercury! No BBMo knock offs for me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	k1.PNG 
Views:	15 
Size:	167.5 KB 
ID:	429371

Funny chit right there. CS told me that's just how they show the K1 in their system. No ship date yet.
    I had customer service place an order for me this morning, but I still haven't received an email with a shipping date.
    09-01-17 03:45 PM
    I just got my shipping notification. But because it's Labor Day weekend I won't receive it until Tuesday.
    Nice! How long did it take for you to get your shipping notification?
    09-01-17 03:46 PM
    Minimum stock qty. They were burned by the Priv. Honestly, I was surprised BBMo even got an audience with ATT.
    My report said that AT&T only stocked one or two of the new Moto phones per store.

Honestly, the best way to ensure a high level of service with limited stock is to centralize it and fulfill orders by mail. It's simply impossible to.match supply and demand across all store locations without a much larger inventory.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    09-01-17 03:51 PM
    Nice! How long did it take for you to get your shipping notification?
    Only about 4 hours. Typically if they have it in stock and I place an order before 2pm it'll ship the same day.
    09-01-17 04:00 PM
    My report said that AT&T only stocked one or two of the new Moto phones per store.

Honestly, the best way to ensure a high level of service with limited stock is to centralize it and fulfill orders by mail. It's simply impossible to.match supply and demand across all store locations without a much larger inventory.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    Yep, fully agree
    09-01-17 04:01 PM
    Even though the initial notification indicated it would ship between the 5th and 7th, I just got another email indicating my phone has shipped today, and will arrive on Tuesday. The FedEx tracking number shows it is already en route.
    09-01-17 04:08 PM
    I was surprised too. Maybe they decided to wait to see how many they sold on their own first to gauge how much interest there was. I expected AT&T to start selling BBs again until the next version.
    09-01-17 04:09 PM
    For what it's worth, an AT&T chat representative said that the FM radio IS enabled, so, if true, that's very good news. I'm going to print the chat and use it to return the device if that's not true.
    09-01-17 04:28 PM
    For what it's worth, an AT&T chat representative said that the FM radio IS enabled, so, if true, that's very good news. I'm going to print the chat and use it to return the device if that's not true.
    Glad for you. Good idea printing the chat. I've copied them before too.
    09-01-17 04:30 PM
    Only about 4 hours. Typically if they have it in stock and I place an order before 2pm it'll ship the same day.
    Thank you.

I think my order got screwed up yet again.

I have yet to receive a shipping notification. The CS Rep placed an order for me around 0900 hrs... it's now almost 1500 PST and still nothing.

So frustrating.
    09-01-17 04:43 PM
    Thank you.

I have yet to receive a shipping notification. The CS Rep placed an order for me around 0900 hrs... it's now almost 1500 PST and still nothing.

So frustrating.
    Are you able to check the order status online? If not then I'd say you definitely have a problem.
    09-01-17 04:53 PM
    Are you able to check the order status online? If not then I'd say you definitely have a problem.
    Hi, yes. My status says "In progress."

My first order had said "Pending" and I got an alert that my order hadn't gone through. So that's why I called CS this morning... who cancelled that order from last night. With this second order, I'm just concerned because others received a shipping notification and I haven't. Cheers.
    09-01-17 05:11 PM
    Hi, yes. My status says "In progress."

My first order had said "Pending" and I got an alert that my order hadn't gone through. So that's why I called CS this morning... who cancelled that order from last night. With this second order, I'm just concerned because others received a shipping notification and I haven't. Cheers.
    My first order was pending and had to be cancelled--the second one was in progress. Hopefully that means you will eventually get a shipping notification.
    09-01-17 05:18 PM
    I'm so glad I stayed up until midnight so I could be sure to place my order before they ran out of stock, only to be on the phone with them for hours and finally place another at 2:30 PM the next day.... and get an expected shipment date between the 5th and 7th. </sarcasm>
    That is exactly what happen to me today.....2 hours later this morning have it coming on the 5Th. What a mess.
    09-01-17 05:21 PM
    Thank you.

So frustrating.
    You're not alone. Ordered mine over 5 hours ago. Still shows in progress. I'll be surprised if there is an update over the long weekend.
    Johberry likes this.
    09-01-17 06:59 PM
    I'm going to stop by the local ATT store tomorrow. Ordering online, they want to charge all kinds of extra fees and stuff. I can get those discarded in person (activation fees, order fees, etc....over $50!).
    09-01-17 07:50 PM
396 ... 45678 ...