I'm tempering my enthusiasm for this. Just remembered how slow ATT was in pushing BB10 updates. I wonder if they will be better with android device?
    AT&T has done well with timely updates for the Priv since launch November 2015... However for some reason they have not pushed July/August Security Patch updates.

I'm wondering if perhaps that might change with the release of the KEYone September 1. I would like to think if AT&T is going to be selling and supporting the KEYone then they will also continue with support the Priv with updates.

I'm hoping after the KEYone goes live with AT&T the updates will get pushed for the Priv.

Bob
    jamesharmeling and Tim-ANC like this.
    08-29-17 06:50 PM
    AT&T has done well with timely updates for the Priv since launch November 2015... However for some reason they have not pushed July/August Security Patch updates.

I'm wondering if perhaps that might change with the release of the KEYone September 1. I would like to think if AT&T is going to be selling and supporting the KEYone then they will also continue with support the Priv with updates.

I'm hoping after the KEYone goes live with AT&T the updates will get pushed for the Priv.

Bob
    Thanks. Good to hear about the Priv updates. I hope your theory is correct about the Jul/Aug update.
    08-29-17 07:32 PM
    I hope they have done something about the notification issue on their version of the phone.
    08-31-17 09:28 AM
    The ATT KEYone will only be available online. A retail store can however order it for you. I confirmed that this morning with CS and a large retail store in my state.
    08-31-17 09:33 AM
    The ATT KEYone will only be available online. A retail store can however order it for you. I confirmed that this morning with CS and a large retail store in my state.
    Alright. Thanks for the intel! We'll find out for sure tomorrow.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    08-31-17 09:36 AM
    Disappointed with the announcement of the black 64GB/4GB launching in Europe and Canada. ATT having the black exclusively will delay or prevent the higher spec model being sold in the states. They timed it perfectly. I wonder why ATT didn't opt for the 64GB/4GB model?
    08-31-17 03:28 PM
    Has it been confirmed that the ATT version will be offered in space black ONLY? Hard for me to discern from their press release whether or not the silver will also be available...
    08-31-17 05:47 PM
    Has it been confirmed that the ATT version will be offered in space black ONLY? Hard for me to discern from their press release whether or not the silver will also be available...
    I think we can assume just the one color. Hard to imagine AT&T committing to extra inventory.

08-31-17 06:49 PM
    Anyone know, if it will be available online at midnight?
    08-31-17 07:02 PM
    No way to know. It's not a big launch, so no info.

08-31-17 07:14 PM
    Seriously considering picking one of these up tomorrow.
    08-31-17 08:30 PM
    I was told by an online sales rep that it would be, but will just have to see how accurate that is.
    08-31-17 09:07 PM
    None in stock tonight at my local corporate-owned AT&T store. I'll see if they can order it for me tomorrow. It's 1 hour until midnight EDT to see if it's available online.

08-31-17 10:03 PM
    Right on time...

https://m.att.com/shopmobile/cellpho...html?referrer=
    Attached Thumbnails AT&T Space Black KEYone Waiting Room-43038.jpg  
    08-31-17 11:50 PM
    Placed my order right after I received the Blackberry Mobile email notification for availability. I opted for 2-day shipping but will see if it gets here in a timely manner. A little disappointed stores won't be carrying it... and that it won't be the upgraded version available to the rest of the world. Oh well.
    09-01-17 12:01 AM
    Disappointed with the announcement of the black 64GB/4GB launching in Europe and Canada. ATT having the black exclusively will delay or prevent the higher spec model being sold in the states. They timed it perfectly. I wonder why ATT didn't opt for the 64GB/4GB model?
    I wonder this, too. Would have been nice to have the 64GB/4GB variant.
    09-01-17 12:03 AM
    I just ordered mine tonight as well ! Christmas came early this year ! Can't wait. Wish blackberry went with android long back. They maybe could have had a fighting chance. Now let's see if this picks up
    09-01-17 12:41 AM
    It's available now at AT&T online. But there is no mention of whether the AT&T version has the FM Radio enabled. I won't buy a phone without that feature, so I will have to wait until tomorrow and see if my AT&T reps at the store can find out whether their version has FM enabled. I am skeptical whether anyone at AT&T will know the answer to that question. Sigh.
    09-01-17 12:52 AM
    It's available now at AT&T online. But there is no mention of whether the AT&T version has the FM Radio enabled. I won't buy a phone without that feature, so I will have to wait until tomorrow and see if my AT&T reps at the store can find out whether their version has FM enabled. I am skeptical whether anyone at AT&T will know the answer to that question. Sigh.
    It does have FM radio. My uncle works at a sprint store and they have one on display. The keyone has FM radio capabilities.
    09-01-17 01:30 AM
    off contract price is only $499
    09-01-17 03:11 AM
    But would it be possible to use with a different network? thanks
    09-01-17 05:38 AM
    But would it be possible to use with a different network? thanks
    Yes if you unlock it
    09-01-17 05:59 AM
    Just ordered mine with express shipping. Let's see when it arrives
    09-01-17 06:01 AM
    It's $50 cheaper with AT&T and black to boot nice job AT&T.
    jfalkingham likes this.
    09-01-17 06:11 AM
    So...I plan on calling my AT&T corporate store in hopes they have a few in stock. I know online AT&T says online only, as well as anyone you chat with via AT&T chat. However, I have had luck in the past with ‘online only’ devices being in stock. If anyone beats me to it and calls t heir local corporate store please let us know!

I have been rocking the iPhone 7, but I think I am giving the KeyONE a chance.
    09-01-17 06:50 AM
396 1234 ...