I didn't see one of these, so I'm starting one.

This is exactly the phone I've been waiting for to give Android a serious shot at becoming my daily driver. It will be interesting to see if it's stocked and displayed in stores.

I spoke with the reps and managers at my favorite AT&T corporate-owned retail shop, and while they hadn't yet been told about the phone, they said they were happy that AT&T is starting to stock more brands, including Motorola and BlackBerry.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    08-27-17 12:46 PM
    I will be purchasing my KEYone online. I made the mistake of trading in my Bold a few years ago at an AT&T store, and it's not worth my patience to deal with the narrow-minded sales people again. The only decision I have to make is trading in my Classic or paying it off and keeping it as a beloved spare as it rests peacefully in a drawer... decisions, decisions!

Posted via CB10
    Byrese likes this.
    08-27-17 12:56 PM
    I will be purchasing my KEYone online. I made the mistake of trading in my Bold a few years ago at an AT&T store, and it's not worth my patience to deal with the narrow-minded sales people again. The only decision I have to make is trading in my Classic or paying it off and keeping it as a beloved spare as it rests peacefully in a drawer... decisions, decisions!

Posted via CB10
    My local AT&T store's salespeople have never said anything negative about BlackBerrys, except of course, that they didn't sell very well. Moreover, they have impressed me as intelligent, well-trained professionals.

As we all know, this is becoming very rare in retail, so I feel compelled to support them and only buy my phones from them directly.

08-27-17 01:06 PM
    That's awesome! I wish we had sales people like that in my area. I would love to have an intelligent conversation about Blackberry phones at an AT&T store!

Posted via CB10
    08-27-17 01:26 PM
    No such luck at my local AT&T store. They are all iPhone users.....I'll be getting the KEYone online.
    08-27-17 01:40 PM
    No such luck at my local AT&T store. They are all iPhone users.....I'll be getting the KEYone online.
    My guys are all Apple and Samsung fans, but they are professional enough to listen and take an interest in their customers, and they always enjoy talking about any tech at all.

08-27-17 02:06 PM
    While I really want the Space Black KEYone, I'm waiting to see if BB Mobile announces an unlocked &/or updated version at IFA in the next week or so.
    If not, I will be purchasing the ATT version.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    08-27-17 02:28 PM
    Anyone find an AT&T store that has them? I remember when the Priv was released, my local store had them a few days early.
    08-27-17 02:45 PM
    My store told me it's online only unless sales and demand go up for it. I will order online and use as a second device.
    Wasn't real happy with first two since they were defective hopefully this one is better plus easier to send back to carrier then manufacturer.
    08-27-17 02:50 PM
    No way I would ever buy one at any local AT&T stores. They are all into Iphone's and Samsung's. They look at Blackberry users like pariah's. I'll order one online.
    08-27-17 02:50 PM
    Anyone find an AT&T store that has them? I remember when the Priv was released, my local store had them a few days early.
    Not till the 1st of September.
    Tbtbtstj likes this.
    08-27-17 02:52 PM
    Anyone else know if stores will have them on the 1st?
    08-27-17 03:42 PM
    Anyone else know if stores will have them on the 1st?
    No word. The only thing we've heard is that it will be "on sale." The sales reps and managers at my AT&T store said they hope it's like the new Moto they are carrying, where each store received one or two items to start with, but they don't know yet.

08-27-17 03:46 PM
    I love the black, but I was hoping for a spec bump. I think the 4GB vs 3GB has to help with open apps, or apps such as DJI drone app.
    08-27-17 04:40 PM
    I doubt many stores will carry them. I believe this release is mainly for online customers. the iPhone and Samsung zombies won't know anything about the KEYᴼᴺᴱ anyway.
    08-27-17 08:27 PM
    I don't know...I'm thinking about it. I really want the KEYone but that would mean switiching from TMO, which I don't want to do we'll see.
    Last edited by Byrese; 08-28-17 at 08:58 AM.
    08-27-17 08:36 PM
    I hope stores carry it, so I don't have to wait to get it through the mail like I did for the unlocked KEYone. I've been eligible for an "upgrade" since my contract ended about a year ago, so that'll by my excuse to get the phone. Plus, I love the look of all-black. Cheers.
    08-28-17 12:52 PM
    While I really want the Space Black KEYone, I'm waiting to see if BB Mobile announces an unlocked &/or updated version at IFA in the next week or so.
    If not, I will be purchasing the ATT version.
    That is a good idea. I still have a small hope for 4GB dual sim availability in NA. I do however like that ATT is offering it. ATT has been good to me for the most part. I prefer unlocked phones but like @bb10adopter111 said, this is probably the right time for me to give android a shot too.

I was going to buy the K1 earlier, but when all problems with the first batch surfaced, I decided to wait. I'm sure ATT has QC'd their branded devices. Returns and replacements are much easier with a carrier as a long time customer than with a retailer.
    08-28-17 04:18 PM
    That is a good idea. I still have a small hope for 4GB dual sim availability in NA. I do however like that ATT is offering it. ATT has been good to me for the most part. I prefer unlocked phones but like @bb10adopter111 said, this is probably the right time for me to give android a shot too.

I was going to buy the K1 earlier, but when all problems with the first batch surfaced, I decided to wait. I'm sure ATT has QC'd their branded devices. Returns and replacements are much easier with a carrier as a long time customer than with a retailer.
    I actually purchased the K1 and returned it after about 3 weeks. Loved the device but had difficulty getting used to Android, call quality was also an issue for me. Ultimately, neither of those will prevent me from going back to the KEYone.
    I hadn't even considered the ease of returns and replacements via carrier which an EXCELLENT point. Def all in on a new K1.
    08-28-17 05:40 PM
    I will definitely be going to the corporate store on Friday! I hope they have it! I love my passport, but I'm ready for an upgrade!

Posted via CB10
    08-28-17 09:40 PM
    is the ATT black KEYᵒⁿᵉ to be 64GB and 4GB ??
    08-28-17 10:28 PM
    N0. Only 32GB with 3GB
    08-28-17 11:38 PM
    and I suppose no qi charge... with neither increased RAM nor storage, I am sure they will sell dozens... DOZENS !! does their folly never end ??
    08-29-17 12:54 AM
    I'm tempering my enthusiasm for this. Just remembered how slow ATT was in pushing BB10 updates. I wonder if they will be better with android device?
    08-29-17 12:54 PM
    and I suppose no qi charge... with neither increased RAM nor storage, I am sure they will sell dozens... DOZENS !! does their folly never end ??
    LOL....Maybe do a search on how many Passport they sold....And my Passport came with QI Charge function.
    08-29-17 05:13 PM
396 123 ...