What's up crackberry. I just got my keyone today and the Golden State Warriors are the 2017 NBA Champs so it's been a pretty great day today for me. I have two questions for current users, specifically on AT&T.

First, my keyone works fine, but there is no AT&T symbol/letters in the top left corner like there was on my G5. I still get lte and everything so it's not really a huge deal but I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

Second, I have the UK version, so it came with the UK plug. Can I use the fast charger from my LG G5 safely? And does anyone know where to get the correct blackberry fast charger if not? I looked on the crackberry store and Amazon but wasn't sure which one to get.

Thanks for your help!
    06-13-17 01:21 AM
    The At&t should be there unless you have an app making a symbol up there, have a weather app enabled or something instead in the top left corner? I have used the fast charger from my Pixel Xl with no issues, so you should be fine.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-13-17 01:40 AM