Mr Mobile's phone was setup with basic apps and minimal use. Bring in the Power users such as I (2 companies running through my phone throughout the day and 175+ apps installed) and that extra 1G of RAM definitely makes a difference... not to mention DUAL SIM!
    08-25-17 09:59 AM
    Hay Verizon,
    You reading this thread?
    08-25-17 10:01 AM
    I've tweeted to T-Mo regarding carrying the K1 in the past to no avail.... so at least those are better responses. I just tweeted again.
    08-25-17 10:07 AM
    Why do we want T-Mobile to carry the KEYone? Sure, there "might be" more exposure since there "might be" demo units in stores, but if T-Mobile ends up with excess inventory, they won't be happy. For consumers, it's better to be factory unlocked than carrier unlocked for updates. As for carrier features (Wi-Fi Calling, HD Voice, etc.), T-Mobile has already unlocked them for KEYone customers. It's not like AT&T or Verizon, where features are reserved for carrier-branded devices. The only gain would be for those who want to pay on a monthly basis, but why risk T-Mobile getting another bad taste of excess stock?
    08-25-17 11:23 AM
    So I got this response for my inquiry as to T-Mo carrying the KeyOne or else I'd be leaving....

T-Mobile teasing a Keyone launch?-tmo_k1.jpg

Beginning to wonder if these are automated responses at this point....
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    08-25-17 12:02 PM
    So I got this response for my inquiry as to T-Mo carrying the KeyOne or else I'd be leaving....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tmo_K1.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	429148

Beginning to wonder if these are automated responses at this point....
    Ha ha! Maybe WhitneyJ is a bot! The answers seem as simple as what Eliza would produce.
    08-25-17 12:05 PM
    Why do we want T-Mobile to carry the KEYone? Sure, there "might be" more exposure since there "might be" demo units in stores, but if T-Mobile ends up with excess inventory, they won't be happy. For consumers, it's better to be factory unlocked than carrier unlocked for updates. As for carrier features (Wi-Fi Calling, HD Voice, etc.), T-Mobile has already unlocked them for KEYone customers. It's not like AT&T or Verizon, where features are reserved for carrier-branded devices. The only gain would be for those who want to pay on a monthly basis, but why risk T-Mobile getting another bad taste of excess stock?
    I have been down both routes, and although I prefer unlocked for the more frequent and faster updates, if the phone is on T-Mo you get immediate Support, change-outs on the most minimal of issues, ability to finance phone and most importantly, direct insurance replacement. When you bring your own device you get none of this. Believe me, I've been down both roads, it's a different user and wallet experience.
    08-25-17 12:07 PM
    One, in the USA, for a multitude of reasons, people buy their phones carrier locked and don't seem to care. Because of this, OEMs need the carriers to stock their devices if they're going to sell any meaningful quantities of devices. Just look at USA sales of the PRIV vs DTEK. Compare this with Canada where DTEK was available through carriers. Both markets are similar and DTEK enjoyed a better adoption rate in Canada.

Two, at this point, TCL needs help in building out their infrastructure and carriers will push them into developing a better North American style of experience. TCL has the resources but not the experience in accomplishing this build-out. Bringing Verizon and T-Mobile onboard will only accelerate this build-out.

Three, BB and BBMo are two different companies and BB has the carrier relationships which became frayed and damaged over the years. From a carrier standpoint, there should have never been period of BB10. Android should have been adopted in 2008-2009 as the BBOS replacement, from the carrier perspective. Visualize, the carrier OEM relationship in 2012, and that BB and BBMo together want start at that low point (but higher than any point with BB10 or BlackDroid with just BB) and repair and rebuild their carrier relationships. BB with John Chen has always known this but knew that BB alone never had the resources like they had pre-BB10 development. Once again, TCL has the resources.
    willyq711 likes this.
    08-25-17 12:08 PM
    Lets hope T-mobile comes out with the North America release of the KEYone with 64gb and 4gb of ram
    You left out one more item, "with a higher price". I then can't wait to see all the repetitive threads about the wrong price point.

PS: The current specs and price are perfect for me.
    08-25-17 02:14 PM
    Lets hope T-mobile comes out with the North America release of the KEYone with 64gb and 4gb of ram
    They will. I can feel it...!
    08-25-17 02:36 PM
    They will. I can feel it...!
    "... and your journey toward the Dark Side will be complete."
    willyq711 likes this.
    08-25-17 02:40 PM
    Just get an unlocked Keyone, pop in your T-Mobile sim card and your up and running :-)

It worked for me. :-)
    Mtro likes this.
    08-25-17 02:40 PM
    I hope there will be white or blue or red keyone exclusive for T-mobile!
    Blue and I'll have to check one out. ;o)

Via the Cobalt Classic
    phuoc likes this.
    08-25-17 07:15 PM
38 12