Was scrolling through twitter and saw this: is T-Mobile teasing a Keyone launch for them soon?
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile teasing a Keyone launch?-115375.jpg  
    pooyam, BigBadWulf and skinnymike1 like this.
    08-24-17 04:49 PM
    I would be really surprised if they decided to carry the K1 after the dismal Priv sales. They don't even list Blackberry phones on their website anymore. I sure hope I am wrong and they will carry Blackberry again. Time will tell.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-24-17 04:55 PM
    T-Mobile doesn't usually like to let competitors have something they don't have, and have most recently been the company that has gotten the other carriers to adopt some of their ways to appeal to customers... If they do decide to carry the KEYone, they should do it sooner rather than later, before the KEYone gets further in the rear view mirror.
    08-24-17 05:37 PM
    T-Mobile doesn't usually like to let competitors have something they don't have, and have most recently been the company that has gotten the other carriers to adopt some of their ways to appeal to customers... If they do decide to carry the KEYone, they should do it sooner rather than later, before the KEYone gets further in the rear view mirror.
    True, but with Sprint and now AT&T carrying the K1, they would be late in the game.
    08-24-17 06:05 PM
    Was scrolling through twitter and saw this: is T-Mobile teasing a Keyone launch for them soon?
    I hope there will be white or blue or red keyone exclusive for T-mobile!
    anon(8679041) likes this.
    08-24-17 07:15 PM
    I have been waiting for this!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Byrese likes this.
    08-24-17 07:22 PM
    I hope there will be white or blue or red keyone exclusive for T-mobile!
    Cobalt blue, please!
    08-24-17 07:32 PM
    im waiting to see when best buy or amazon will have it in stock shipping time is 1-2 months last i checked let alone waiting for tmobile to carry it this has got to be by far quite possibly the worst "launch" ever.
    08-24-17 08:22 PM
    T-Mobile is going to, 100% positive they are.
    08-24-17 09:38 PM
    T-Mobile is going to, 100% positive they are.
    Weren't you the same person claiming AT&T wouldn't carry the device because your Aunt is a manager and in the know. LOL..
    Byrese and skinnymike1 like this.
    08-24-17 09:53 PM
    Yes, but I'm also the person who posted 2 weeks ago saying that she thinks att is on board now, But she never told me it was a forsure thing.
    08-24-17 09:55 PM
    I guess people hounding att about it paid off. I already own 2 but I'm still super excited that att is selling it, that just means more BlackBerrys being sold.
    08-24-17 09:56 PM
    Yes, but I'm also the person who posted 2 weeks ago saying that she thinks att is on board now, But she never told me it was a forsure thing.
    Relax, I'm just having fun with you......LMAO
    zephyr613 likes this.
    08-24-17 10:17 PM
    Relax, I'm just having fun with you......LMAO
    Lol I wasn't thinking you were being rude. I'm sure we all agree it's awesome for the brand. I am curious why it's the 32 and not the 64. Personally I don't think their any different after watching Mr Mobiles video he said the 32 is as good or maybe a bit better, why don't you think the US gets bigger specs?
    08-24-17 10:20 PM
    why don't you think the US gets bigger specs?
    TCL aka BBMo has the majority of the world market, and they make the OG KEYᵒⁿᵉ. While they could make the higher spec'd version (and did do one run for Optiemus), that would require a higher price. If that's the phone at&t chose to sell, then TCL would I'm sure have made it for them, but IMO they made the right choice for their customers.
    phuoc likes this.
    08-24-17 11:46 PM
    this has got to be by far quite possibly the worst "launch" ever.
    Thanks! It would be a shame to make it through one thread, without this repeated.
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    08-24-17 11:49 PM
    Thanks! It would be a shame to make it through one thread, without this repeated.
    Botched! Failed! Fiasco! Disaster!
    08-24-17 11:56 PM
    Botched! Failed! Fiasco! Disaster!
    I just don't get how people don't understand this. I'm not sure how many times I've posted this

Say it one more Tim just so that bbw feels better
    08-25-17 12:15 AM
    Don't forget the rest of the quote while your at it, aside from a terrible launch wait times are just as bad.
    08-25-17 05:57 AM
    TCL aka BBMo has the majority of the world market, and they make the OG KEYᵒⁿᵉ. While they could make the higher spec'd version (and did do one run for Optiemus), that would require a higher price. If that's the phone at&t chose to sell, then TCL would I'm sure have made it for them, but IMO they made the right choice for their customers.
    Well if that's the case why will the 64gb KEYᴼᴺᴱ be available globally in October? Or is that a rumor?
    08-25-17 06:47 AM
    Don't forget the rest of the quote while your at it, aside from a terrible launch wait times are just as bad.
    I was trying to provide a polite warning. I'll make it clearer...

STAY ON TOPIC!
    08-25-17 07:08 AM
    Well if that's the case why will the 64gb KEYᴼᴺᴱ be available globally in October? Or is that a rumor?
    I don't recall an official announcement. Maybe I missed it. Do you have a link?
    08-25-17 07:08 AM
    I don't get the lack of a roadmap.... if AT&T has been onboard all along. Why not let user and enterprise know? If T-Mobile and who knows Verizon will be joining them.... why not let their customers know?

I would think the Enterprise would need some sort of "plan" on what BlackBerry Mobile is doing, in order to make their own plans for the future. Unlike consumers they don't just decided to go out an buy something tomorrow.

I think AT& is a positive and that if T-Mobile joins them that would be great too.... maybe eventually they'll have a stable solution and clear roadmaps.
    app_Developer likes this.
    08-25-17 07:44 AM
    I don't get the lack of a roadmap.... if AT&T has been onboard all along. Why not let user and enterprise know? If T-Mobile and who knows Verizon will be joining them.... why not let their customers know?

I would think the Enterprise would need some sort of "plan" on what BlackBerry Mobile is doing, in order to make their own plans for the future. Unlike consumers they don't just decided to go out an buy something tomorrow.

I think AT& is a positive and that if T-Mobile joins them that would be great too.... maybe eventually they'll have a stable solution and clear roadmaps.
    I agree, but that would be a carrier decision, for which they either decided to stay quiet, or just got on board.
    08-25-17 07:57 AM
    Lets hope T-mobile comes out with the North America release of the KEYone with 64gb and 4gb of ram
    phuoc likes this.
    08-25-17 09:51 AM
38 12