Straight to the point, does anyone know if T Mobile will be launching the KeyOne?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-17 05:03 PM
    Straight to the point, does anyone know if T Mobile will be launching the KeyOne?

Posted via CB10
    Straight to the point..No
    06-02-17 05:04 PM
    are we done here ?
    06-02-17 05:05 PM
    Straight to the point..No
    Hahahahahaha thanks

Posted via CB10
    gjh1978 likes this.
    06-02-17 05:07 PM
    are we done here ?
    Yesss

Posted via CB10
    06-02-17 05:07 PM
    Yesss

Posted via CB10
    to be honest with you id wait a bit to even get one at this point theres just too many quirky things happening with this phone right now looks like the assembly did a half *** job putting these things together they are falling apart
    06-02-17 05:12 PM
    to be honest with you id wait a bit to even get one at this point theres just too many quirky things happening with this phone right now looks like the assembly did a half *** job putting these things together they are falling apart
    I can respect that. There's a lot of hype right now. Although the reviews I'm seeing on Amazon are pretty good. I bought the Priv right away and kind of regret that decision, not that it's a bad phone, just not the best. The KeyOne seems to have everything. What are some of the quirky things you've heard about?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-17 05:14 PM
    look thru some of the threads here a couple people have their screens popping out to messed up keyboards it just seems like in their haste to get these phones out some things were overlooked
    06-02-17 05:19 PM
    look thru some of the threads here a couple people have their screens popping out to messed up keyboards it just seems like in their haste to get these phones out some things were overlooked
    I'm sorry but if you're relying on message board threads for a conclusion?..... this happens with phones of every brand. It happens with any product built in mass quantity. Furthermore, people don't start threads saying, "my phone is fine..." so it's impossible to use message threads, some generated by the same person, as a general consensus. In fact, all forums tend to be a ***** session much of the time.
    06-02-17 05:48 PM
    I'm sorry but if you're relying on message board threads for a conclusion?..... this happens with phones of every brand. It happens with any product built in mass quantity. Furthermore, people don't start threads saying, "my phone is fine..." so it's impossible to use message threads, some generated by the same person, as a general consensus. In fact, all forums tend to be a ***** session much of the time.
    thats the problem these phones weren't built in mass quantities so the margin for error should be a lot less, and there are plenty of threads here where people are quite happy with their device so it goes both ways there are more threads with positive results than there are negative.
    06-02-17 05:56 PM
    my phone is fine! had it for 2 days and it even survived a small accidental drop.. nothing loose and still solid!
    06-02-17 06:40 PM
    The first few posts in this thread were entertaining. Thanks for the chuckles and deadpan humour.
    06-02-17 07:08 PM