Hello everyone. I have a blackberry keyone black edition on At&t. I have an interest in selling it to get the At&t version of the keyone for one reason, Wi-Fi calling.

The signal in my home can be choppy at times and I would like have Wi-Fi calling to help me make calls better at home. I am not able to get it on the keyone BE. I've looked online to find out if I could get it on the keyone space black edition but couldn't find a definite answer. Tried to get it on my BE but could not find a solution.

Does anyone have the keyone space black edition on At&t with Wi-Fi calling working.

Thanks in advance.

(Also if anyone can confirm it Wi-Fi calling works on AT&T on the key2, I may shoot for that.)
    06-24-19 11:00 PM
    you will never get Wi-Fi calling on any BlackBerry android device on att (at this point). Even if sold by carrier.

carrier device on att will get you HD voice but not LTE-A nor WFC. The functionality just isn't in the provisioning.

This applies to PRIV, K1, K1 (Att), K1 black edition, K2, K2 LE. sorry to tell you that this will never happen.

Both sides to blame. It's partly carrier, partly BlackBerry Mobile.

Several threads on this topic, but that's the end of the story.

::cue fingerpointing::
    06-24-19 11:38 PM
    It's AT&T period. Wi-Fi calling and digits work beautifully on my Black Edition Key One.
    06-25-19 01:44 AM
    It's AT&T period. Wi-Fi calling and digits work beautifully on my Black Edition Key One.
    You must be on T-Mobile. Digits is a T-Mobile app. I am on T-Mobile too and use both Digits and Wi-Fi. I would ask the OP: is switching to T-Mobile an option for you?
    06-25-19 02:11 AM
    Thanks guys. I appreciate the responses.
    06-25-19 08:14 AM
    You must be on T-Mobile. Digits is a T-Mobile app. I am on T-Mobile too and use both Digits and Wi-Fi. I would ask the OP: is switching to T-Mobile an option for you?
    At the moment, staying with At&t would be better for me. I would have to get more opinions about T-Mobile before I consider them.
    06-25-19 08:22 AM
    At the moment, staying with At&t would be better for me. I would have to get more opinions about T-Mobile before I consider them.
    Make the switch and save a ton of $$. I am here in California and @ 2 years ago T-Mobile had a free SIM for a month. I traveled with two devices through LA, Las Vegas and Indianapolis. Signal strength was almost identical. My wife and I switched, at that time to two lines unlimited for 100 dollars and it included hot spot of 10GB. We now have 4 lines for 160 and it includes HD Netflix. This is still less than the two lines of "unlimited" but really limited to 5GB we had on AT&T that had no hot spot nor any Netflix. My AT&T Bill hovered @ 170 for two lines,limited data, no hot spot nor Netflix. And T-Mobile is now even better and stronger with their spectrum. Try them out for one month and get WiFi calling and Digits (Super cool app) and see what you think.
    06-25-19 07:37 PM
    And keep rocking your excellent Black Edition BlackBerry KeyOne. 😎
    06-26-19 01:31 AM